Chapter Twelve: Boyfriend drama

..............................

I got to Kobe's house at exactly 3:35 in the morning.

When I woke up to my boss beside me wearing no clothes at all and I naked as well, I felt a huge weight of guilt fall in my heart.

I felt like I was betraying Bryan even if he had done the same to me too. Well, over and over and over and over again.

As I was about to knock, the door opened just for me to see a very sleepy-looking Kobe shirtless with attractive bed hair and sleepy eyes with his boxers hanging really low on his hips that I could see his deep V-line leading to his-

"I can feel your stare" He rubbed his eyes with a loud yawn

"Um... Uh uh I- uh" I stuttered tearing my eyes away from his perfectly- sculpted chest "I was staring, I admit"

I saw a faint smirk on his face, a sleepy smirk.

"Is Bryan asleep?" I lower my voice in sadness

"Yeah, He's-" Kobe yawned "He's asleep. Slept early"

"Did he- did he say anything?" I ask

"Yeah. He was pretty mad at you, said he knew this would happen, blah blah blah" He opened the door wider for me to come in "He was calling you but it went to voicemail"

"Shit!" I slap my fore head "I left it at Roman's house"

"Roman? Your... Boss, I persume?" He asked and I nod "Bryan mentioned his name a couple of times. I told him not to disturb himself about it so he went to sleep. He slept angry though"

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" I slump down on the couch and cover my face "I don't know what to do! Bryan... Urgh, He's gonna be so mad at me!"

"Hold up, did you walk all the way to this place?" He gave me a glass of water

"There is something called Uber which works 24/7" I reply and he nods

"I'll suggest you go freshen up before sleeping somewhere other than the room you and Bryan are sleeping in" He said and ran his hand through his hair "Goodnight- I mean, good morning"

I slumped deeper into the chair as he walked back up. What a tease!

When I got to the bathroom downstairs, I gasped at my appearance in the mirror.

My clothes were out of place, my make-up smudged in all places, my hair rough. A white substance was spilled on the chest of my cloth, my zip on the side was half torn because of Roman going all caveman on it yesterday.

Oh how I embarrassed myself infront of Kobe!

.............................

I woke up to the smell of eggs and toasts. Urgh, another late day at work.

I sneaked upstairs to I and Bryan's room without anyone seeing me. The bed was still rumpled and the room smelled of his shaving cream and cologne.

I sighed.

Dressing up in a black knee length skirt and grey long sleeved shirt, I picked up my bag, wore my gray flats before going down to the kitchen.

"Speak of the devil" Kobe muttered with a smirk and I blushed a little

"Hey" I greeted Bryan who hasn't still looked at me

"Hey" He grunted out, turning his toast bread in his plate with his finger.