Chapter Twenty two : The first closing

Chapter twenty two: the first closing

........... ......... .........

It's been four months now since I gave birth to Isaac.

We moved in completely to our new house. Our old house was still alright but, we decided to put it up for rent. A lovely couple moved in with their two five year old boys.

I went back to modeling and acting, which is going surprisingly great.

I modeled for a lot of pregnancy magazines and wears. I never thought I could pull it off but I did.

As for my acting, it wasn't as much fun as modeling since I'm not yet completely rid of my pregnancy fat. I'm currently acting in a movie named Spanish secrets, as Cora; the pregnant sister to the protagonist. My husband is a secret underground wrestler at night and bartender at day. But that's in the movie.

Don't get me wrong, I love it. But, Bryan doesn't like the idea of a man slapping his fiance's ass every time she serves him his food. Lets not even talk about the kissing part. Bryan was told in the most polite way possible, not to come to the studio till the filming is completed.

Susan does a great job babysitting Isaac. She said she's thinking of staying in the country permanently to find a job. She has been living in our boy's quarters behind our house.

Bryan, well, led his teammates to fair victory at the basketball championship game two months ago. I and Isaac stayed at the VIP. Bryan was proud to carry his son In his arms when he was being interviewed.

I'm sure the whole crowd could already tell he was his son, if you looked passed the customized onesie jersey sewn specially for Isaac, his father's jersey.

isaac is a well behaved child. He doesn't cry except when he sees his parents sad or not Happy. When he feels like he wants to eat, he sucks on his thumb and rolls over. When he wants to sleep, he yawns. When he wants to play, he giggles and shakes his body.

Grace literally adores him.

Disney always visits us at weekends and runs straight to Isaac's room. He already recognizes her that, his grayish blue eyes lits up when he sees her.

And Isaac's really smart. He helped me to build airplane legos sometime ago. Well, he couldn't hold objects yet, so he just points at it.

Sarah is scared of him. She thinks he's the reincarnate of Albert Einstein. And Einstein was not her favorite topic to talk about. 'If this almost five months old baby is helping you build legos at his age. What do you think he's going to do when he's five years old?' , was what she said

Isaac started crawling last week. Ever since then, I think he felt like he had a VIP pass to Disney world because, he crawled everywhere. It was like he made friend with the ground.

And Bryan hated it.

We once searched for him in the whole house only to find him stuck between the sofas.

Bryan added extra baby proofing in the house.

Bryan treated Isaac like he was the next in line to the King's throne. He took him to one country each of six continents.

And took a lot of pictures.

Oh Bryan.

Sadly, He hasn't completely gotten out of his PTSD. He claims he saw Kobe on the street but says he was obviously hallucinating. Since it wasn't the first time it's happened.

I advised him to go to therapy. He obliged. His therapist gave him a little black book to describe what happens to him. He said that was bulls#it and never went back. But he secretly did as he was told.