New Beginnings - Chapter 9

Luke's POV:

"Greg the Hand is coming for you all!" I heard Ashton yell from behind our hotel door.

Confused, I swung open the door and was greeted with the three of them sat on the floor in front of the laptop with a fake hand.

"Guys, what the hell is going on?" I asked, slamming the door behind me.

"The wanderer returns! How was the outside world?" Michael asked.

"It's actually a really nice day, you should get out more." I told him, before plugging my iPod into the dock and filling the room with the greatness of Nickleback.

"Lucas, we're doing a twitcam! Say hi!" Calum shouted, hyper as per usual.

I slowly walked over to them, feeling the awkwardness settle in. I feel like some of the fans think I'm just pretending to be awkward and shy, but that's not true. I feel really uncomfortable around people I don't know and around large groups. I even get shy talking to a stupid webcam.

"Hi guys!" I say cheerfully, waving at the camera and siting down behind Ashton.

"I feel very uneasy with you behind me," Ashton laughed, slightly shifting to one side of he could see me out of the corner of his eye.

"That doesn't sound dodgy at all!" Michael murmured, causing Calum to erupt into giggles.

"You guys are so inappropriate!" Ashton joked, before shaking his head at the camera and laughing.

I shuffled forwards a bit to read some of the questions, and the majority were so dirty that I actually blushed while reading them.

"How long are you staying in Cambridge for?" I read out for the boys to answer.

"Until our bus gets fixed because it kind of broke." Ashton explained, before launching off into a series of funny stories about the rest of us.

I logged on to twitter and tweeted 'Come and watch us on twitcam guyss :-)' and then waited for the replies.

'@Luke5SOS I SAW YOU IN CAMBRIDGE LAST NIGHT AND IT WAS AMAZING ILY'

'Thanks for coming @aimee96 we love you too' I tweeted back.

'Ermergerd hi Lucas' came an indirect from Imogen.

I grinned and quickly typed a response '@invisibleimxgen oh hey Ginny :---)'

"Luke, stop fucking tweeting and get involved with the twitcam!" Michael teased and I flipped him off before directing my attention to the webcam.

"So that's it for today guys, we'll talk to you soon!" Ashton said.

"We love you!" We all said together before we went offline.

"Okay, what happened with Imogen?" Ashton immediately whirled around.

"I forgave her, but there was nothing to forgive," I said simply, "A terrible thing happened to her and the other girls, but it wasn't their fault. It was that asshole Jackson's fault."

"If I see him, I will kick him in the balls so hard that he'll need surgery to retrieve them." Calum said fiercely.

"What a fucking dick, none of the girls deserved that," Michael said angrily, clenching his fists.

"The past is in the past. We all really like these girls and there's no denying it, I personally want to make Sophie happy. I want her to be able to forget about it, if only for a few seconds. They all deserve happiness." Ashton told us.

"Michael, you need to talk to Hannah," I said sternly. The rest of us had patched it up, which only left Michael.

"I honestly don't know how to begin the conversation, I mean, I get that it's totally not her fault but...I think she hates me." He confessed, running a hand through his hair.