Recovery

4 Days Later

Normal POV

"Elizabeth?" The blonde haired boy said. He stood frozen to his spot, incapable of moving even an inch. Meliodas then realized what was on Elizabeth's skin, though it looked like the marks he gained when his demonic powers came to. "Elizabeth?" He repeated once more.

The silver-haired girl, unable to identify her whereabouts, had been wandering for days, at the least. Elizabeth raised her head to properly look at Meliodas. She gave a slight smile and collapsed on the beaten, dirt trail. The boy then ran over to her and gave a reassuring smile to her that she was going to be alright. 

***

At the Boar Hat

***

"Man...I've got no one to feed me scraps!" A very annoyed pig sounded, when he heard a click on the door. "No..We're closed! Get out!" The pig said once more. He cocked his head to the side only to be greeted with the Sins. "Yo Master. You seen Cap'n or Princess around lately?" The spiky-white-haired-tall man said in the doorway. "BAAAN! GIVE ME SCRAPS AND I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING!" Hawk said. "Deal." Ban finished with a toothy grin. 

***

"..And that's when Meliodas had this weird mark on his forehead. He had gone totally berserk! But before he left, he touched Elizabeth with some black stuff. I dunno what it was, but it didn't look good because it started spreading throughout her entire body." He ducked down to ingest more scraps. His head popped up once more. "Then Ban picked her up, and you guys totally left me. I don't have any clue how you didn't notice." Hawk finished. "And you're telling us this now, because..?" King replied, with a questioning look on his timid face. 

"Because, it's important. Thank you Hawk, we owe you one." Merlin said. "No problem!"  Hawk spoke, lifting his front right leg to salute. "Guys..I dunno, but I think we need to find Elizabeth." Diane said. "Negative. She is with the Captain. Safe and sound." Gowther said out of nowhere. "GOWTHER?" King, Ban, and Diane all said in unison. "Indeed, I am present." He responded. 

"Where the hell have you been, man?" Ban got up and whacked his head.

"I have been investigating the Captain's and Lady Elizabeth's whereabouts. They are currently in a town that goes by the name of Dalmary." Gowther finished, ending it off with a peace sign.

"Interesting." Merlin rubbed her chin. "Good work Gowther." She sat up and patted his back, then headed upstairs. Gowther nonchalantly walked over and sat down, book in hand, and started reading, in the process of ignoring us. "Now I'm confused..I mean, since we have the flower now, shouldn't we be heading to Dalmary?" King said. "You have a good point..But I guess the call is up to Merlin, unless we want to do something on our own. Maybe some sort of..Rescue mission?" Diane giggled at what she had just said. 

"Possibly..That might be the case. You up for it Ban? Mm- Ban?" King said. 

Little did they know, Ban had already gathered his belongings and set out to find Meliodas and Elizabeth. King sped out the door on his chastiefol in pillow form, and confronted Ban. "Hey..Don't be wandering out on your own like that. We can find Captain together you know."Meh..Let's just go. I'm tired of sitting around doing nothing, while all we know is that Cap'n and Elizabeth are in Dalmary. I'm sick of it." Ban replied. 

"Oh..A-alright. Hey Diane! We're leaving!" King shouted into the Boar Hat.

"Coooooooooooooming!~" Diane replied as she ran out the door. "I'm so excited! We get to find Captain and Elizabeth!~" She sang. 

***

In Dalmary

***

Normal POV

"Elizabeth..I'm so sorry." Meliodas had realized what he had done. Maybe he didn't realize it at first, but it was clear to him. His demonic powers had cut off and dimmed down just enough for Elizabeth to withstand it. This was all his fault. The brick-like skin that hugs her body, was his fault. The curse, was another story.

"I wonder where they could be.." King said, perking his head up over a wall. 

"Maybe anywhere. Though, this place isn't that big..They could be in there, or there, shopping, or resting. Who knows.." Diane replied. 

"Hmm. I'll go west. Diane, you go that way and Ban- Dammit! Where'd he run off to this time?" 

***

"Oh hey Ban. How'd you find us?" A blonde-haired boy queried. "Merlin." Ban replied. "Figures. You have any idea what's wrong with Elizabeth? I realize th-" Meliodas was cut off by Ban taking out a syringe with yellow liquid in it. He Elizabeth's arm, ripped the black cloak of stone-like substance off, and injected the liquid into her arm. "Ban what the hell?" He asked.

"No need to thank me. I went to hell and back to get it. She should be fine now." Ban replied. "Why the hell are you acting this way? Just tell me what you put in Elizabeth and I'll be fine!" Meliodas yelled. "It was nectar from a flower...King and I went to his forest and stuff, got the flower because Merlin told us to..." He paused and took a quick breath, then exhaled. "Might want to go tell them I found you." 

"Fine.." Meliodas said.

Ban raised a brow. "Why so agitated, Cap'n? Is it-" Ban was cut in half. 

The obsidian-like sheet of darkness soon slowly disintegrated, revealing Elizabeth's tan flesh. Her eyes slowly opened. "Wh-where am I..." She asked. "You're right here with me." He flashed her a smile. She replied with one. Elizabeth grabbed his neck and brought him down to hers, smashing her lips onto his. "Don't ever think of pulling that again!" She..Oh, how do I explain this? You know that feeling when your mom is mad at you but she's trying not to shout because you're in public? Yeah like that..

"I'll try." Meliodas replied. Elizabeth glanced over to her left and saw a man with red pants on, slowly getting up to show his slender form. "Ban? What..What the hell are you doing here?" She asked/yelled (Wtf why are we women so complicated on our emotions?) "Uh..I'm the one that saved you, that's why?" He replied. "Aww..Thanks." She stood up and kissed his cheek.

"Ano- It's no problem." He flashed her a wolfy grin and walked out of the room. "I'll leave you two to do your business, and go catch up with everybody else!" He shouted from the hallway. 

"I guess this is it, huh?" Elizabeth questioned. 

"Nah. It's only the beginning." He gave a pervy smile and crushed his lips onto hers.

***

Omg okay before I get into that, I'm going to tell you guys, I apologize for not updating on Sunday! I know I shouldn't, because this is technically my make-up day, but I got so busy shopping..I hate shopping, but moms, am I right?

Anyways..

Next chapter will be extremely heated. I'm not going to be the one writing it, because as you know I can't write smut to save my life. Looking forward to it? Maybe..Maybe not? Hehe either way. Before I forget, Dalmary is the Town where they took Meliodas after the fight with Gilthunder. Hope that helps? Ciao!

Bai~<3