chapter 7 : flashback(1stbrokenheart)

TINA's POV

Back in 2009..
During the taping of yes or no 1.
Where almost in the middle of our taping..
When i felt something was happening with me..
Everything had change...
it was an unusual feeling i had..
Like it was the first time i felt it..
First time i fell inlove..
With the girl
Im always with..

At first..i thought i was just enjoying her company..but when i saw her talking with someone on the phone..she seemed so happy..which made my heart feel the pain...pain far from a physical wound..
But pain inside..
Pain Inside my heart..

And one thing that i dont usually do..
Is  to catch her attention..
I want her eyes to focused on me..i want to be the reason of her smile..not that person who she always talking with on the phone..

No matter how i look like everytime i do stupid things infront of her..dont really matter..whats on it?..was the will to get her attention..

Aom: oh..someone put a flower on my bed again....

Tina: do you find it sweet?

Aom: well..its sound strange tina.
Specially i dont know who it might be...a stalker?

Tina: maybe somebody who admire you.or somebody who have a crush on you..

Aom: haha..then who??..i dont see anyone else passing through..that's not familiar to me..
And most of the staff and crew here..were just older than us..

Tina: maybe..someone who's younger than you..

Aom: well..i know..it will be never be you..
Its impossible right?..haha..youre to young to think about dropping a roses everyday on my bed..

Tina: what if it was really me?

Aom: husshh..no way tina..hehehe...like what ive said..it was really impossible..
Lets go to bed now..we need to keep rolling earlier tomorrow..
Goodnight tina..

Tina: aom..

Aom: hmm?

Tina: will you be mad..if i say i like you..?

Aom: hehe..no..

Tina; really?

Aom; i like you too..as my sister tina..youre so cute..and you really make me happy everyday im here..youre really fun to be with..

Tina: not as a sister aom..i want you more than that..

My heart almost explode..i wanted to hide from a wall..that i wont see aom's reaction to what i have said..it was my first time..admitting a feeling to a person..
Maybe i look like sh#t that very moment..she was just looking at me..no reaction at all..

Tina: are you shocked?

She laugh so hard..
It was insulting..i dont know her reason..but i dont like the way she laugh..

Tina: aom..im serious..will you stop laughing?

Aom sat down from her bed..and look at me..

Aom: tina..i dont know how to react..im sorry..i laugh..cause..thats the only thing i know..to respond..from what you said..
Tina.. you know.you became important to me already..for almost 5 months we are together..i cant blame you of what you feel for me now..but believe me..it wont last long... and .. maybe..you just take it wrong.. were happy of what we are now..youre happy that youre with me..im also happy..that im with you..maybe lets just stay this way..ok??

I dont know how to take it..i just nod..then went to bed..not facing her...