chapter 50: flashback (missing old times)

When i opened my eyes..my head was still in great pain..i almost fell on our bed again..i cant manage to stand..so i stayed sitting on the matress...aom then came ...with a bowl of soup..

Aom: morning ...

I just looked at her

Aom: how do you feel right now?

She touch my head..

Aom: does it hurt? Your head

I nod

Aom; here...take this( talking about the soup) i will just made a coffee...for you

But i didnt let her leave my side..so i hold her wrist

Tina: stay here..please

Aom: what about coffee...

Tina: i dont need coffee..i need you..so please..stay here...dont leave

She sat down beside me..watching me taking the soup she made..

Tina: aom..i just want to say sorry about what i did last time...i was so out of control...

Aom: dont think about that..just forget it...

Tina; no...i have to...we have to talk about it..i dont want you to think that im the worst partner you ever had...so i want to apologize...i was wrong...i admit that..and i know..youre disappointed about my behaviour

She stayed in silence..listening to everything i was saying

Tina: maybe..this was new to me..i was stuck in what we are before...that...there were just you and me...working together...your attention was all mine..now..youre too busy..i cant even woke up with you here by my side..it was really hard to sink in aom..i cant get used to it that instant...
I cant just say..ok...this is now..this is the present..aom has a new team up..and me ..ill just have to wait for you to get home..and have some time with me...it hurts...so bad..

She put her head above my shoulder when i was almost about to lose my tears...she hold my hand....tryin to comfort me

Tina; i just miss you..i miss us...i miss our moments together...but..i have no choice..i have to accept that you need to be with this guy..with this set of people...
yon was already over..

Aom; tina... Yes.i was busy..im with them most of the time..but my mind..my heart..stays here with you...even when i get mad..i still care about you...believe me..i couldnt even focus that day..cause i know...youre hurt...and i really wanted to get home as soon as possible to check out on you....dont ever think that i am happy because i have new friends..and new team up..
Cause honestly..i dont even care about them.. all i want is you..all i need is you and your love for me...thats all that matters ..

I couldnt stop it...my tears flows down...while i hugged her so tightly...i.miss her so much..if we could just stay that way forever