(5) Purple Silly String

(Your Outfit Above)
March 24, Tuesday, 1:30pm

    Ethan was coming over today, as normal. But this time he was just coming over to pick me up, we were going to hang out somewhere. He didn't tell me where but it was apparently a surprise.
*doorbell*
"It's Ethan!" Mark yelled from downstairs, I then rushed downstairs. Before I was even halfway downstairs I was surprised by purple silly string, both Mark and Ethan had cans and were spraying it.
"Fuck you!" I screamed as I blocked my face "Your so lucky this goes with my outfit!" I yell more. They laughed, and finally stopped.
"Was that the surprise?" I asked
"Nope!" Ethan said grabbing my hand and pulling me outside. He then pulled me into his car.
"Where are we going?" I asked
"Still a surprise!" He said
"But I don't want a surprise!" I complained, he laughed and drove faster. Today he was wearing glasses and his blue hair was reflecting off the sun. He was so cute, I just sat there checking him out as he drove.
----
"Ok, we're almost there!" He said excitedly.
"Ok" I said smiling and giddy.
The car took a turn and then stopped. Ethan put the car in park and got out. He came over to my side of the car and opened the door. He helped me out of the car. He didn't say a word and lead me into a blue building, it had a big sign on it that said 'Los Angles Aquarium'.
"You couldn't tell me about an aquarium that you were gonna take me to?" I asked him, he smiled and nodded.
"I thought it would be cute if it was a surprise." He said in a small voice, I smiled at him as he grabbed my hand. We both walked in together, he payed for the admission.

      We looked at all the sights, and it was basically a date. We were finally leaving the aquarium, that's when it started to rain. And of course with my luck, we parked far away. As soon as it started to rain Ethan and I rushed back to the car, the are was full of laughs, giggles and screams. We had got back to the car as soon as possible.
"So" Ethan said trying to catch his breath "Where do you wanna go to eat?" He asked
"Somewhere" I said laughing. It was past dinner time (7:30pm). "Why don't we just go back to my place and eat pop tarts are something!" I told him
"Ok" He agreed and started driving.
"I love you, y/n" Ethan said as he pulled out.
"I love you too" I said as we pulled on to a road.

(A/n)
GUYS!!! Thanks so much for 300 reads! Imma try to update more, sorry for the long wait! I ly guys smalso I'm started an Amyplier book soon, so give that love too once it's out💛❤
Word Count - 455