Chapter 9

Greetings young ones! I have returned with a story- oh forget it here's your chapter 😂

(Sorry no video)
__________

There we stood. The Justice League (or at least some of them) stood across from us. The Flash, Cyborg, Wonder Woman and...Batman. He's actually here. As if things weren't already bad enough.

We stood ready, if they were here for Raven...they were gonna get it. That's when the scarab buzzed and one of Blue's cannons aimed at the league. "Down boy." He said and the cannon lowered.

Batman glanced at me coldy before speaking. "We heard about the attack.
Was she at the center?" He asked.

Then Star responded. "Her father is an inter-dimensional demon. He was after her."

He then stepped forward. "She's coming with us."

"No!" I yelled stepping forward. Robin put his hand in front of me before I could take another step.

"We can handle this!" He yelled back to his father.

"If she's apart of this, we need to know." Batman said glaring down at Damian.

"We can protect her!" I yelled back defensively.

"You need to stay out of this." He said coldly. "You've done enough!"

"She's trying to help! It's not her fault you sent her here!" Robin yelled.

I froze. Oh no...

Damian's POV

Father turned to look at her. He narrowed his eyes, before turning back to me. "What'd she tell you?"

"Enough to know that she shouldn't be here! She saved those people-" I was then interrupted by the Dark Knight.

"And you actually believe her?" Father stated.

What does he mean...?

I hesitated before answering. "Why wouldn't I?" I turned slowly to face Y/n, as did the rest of the team.

"They were going to find out sometime Y/n..." Raven only gave her a sad look as she said that.

"Find out what...?" I asked looking at her. I felt kinda of weird...but I didn't know why. She opened her mouth, then closed it.

"She lied to you Damian...all of you. Whatever backstory she told you, it isn't true." My father said glaring at her.

My chest hurt now. I didn't know why I was feeling like this, but I sure as hell didn't like it. I looked at her. She played with her hands nervously. "Damian...I..."

Raven then gasped as she held her head. "No!"

"Whats the matter?" Starfire asked.

"He knows they're here! He wants them here!" She said, her eyes filled with terror.

"Who?" My father asked.

"If they stay everything will be lost!" Raven said turning to Starfire.

"This is our job father, you have to leave." I said turning away from Y/n and glaring at him.

"Father!?" Garfield and Jaime said with wide eyes.

"She's coming with us!" Father yelled.

"She stays here." I said coldly. We all stood, side by side, Jaime readied his cannons, I held my katana, Garfield took form of a lion, and Y/n stood beside him, in ready fighting stance; and utility belt ready.

The rest of the league all walked up beside my father and were prepared to fight.

Starfire was supporting Raven as she leaned on her. "Maybe we should all take a breath." She said calmly.

"Too late...they're here." Raven said, her eyes filled with horror.

We all gasped when the shadows began to move. The shadowy substance then moved towards the league, it attached to their legs and made it's way up their body. Demons.

"Great Herra!" Wonder Woman gasped as she tried to escape but with no result of her winning.

"Argh! We're being compromised!" My father yelled out as he took out a nerve toxin.

"Father!" I yelled out as I ran towards him.

"Get back!" He said as he injected the toxin into his leg. He groaned as he fell to the ground; the demon leaving his unmoving body.

"What the hell!?" Jaime yelled.

"It's a nerve toxin...for Bane." I replied. 

We all watched as the few members of the Justice League were fully consumed by the demons.

"Dude." Blue Beetle breathed out as he stared in shock.

Wonder Woman's eyes (and along with the other leaguers) turned a glowing yellow. She closed them for a moment when two more eyes suddenly appeared above the original pair.

"Well damn..." Y/n mumbled as she tensed up. You're staring at her. My eyes widened as I turned away from her and towards the battle waiting to happen. What's happening to me...?

"The Kryptonian has unearthed the internal shrine, Raven." Wond- the demon spoke.

"The who did the what?" Jaime asked with wide eyes.

"An ancient shrine built by Satanists, it has magical properties." Raven said quickly as the rest of the team looked at her.

"You are the shrines final piece." A demon said smiling evily.

"You'll get Raven when I stop breathing." Y/n said darkly as she readied her fighting stance. I've never seen her like this before.

"That can be arranged." A demon growled taking a step forward.

Y/n's POV

"Stay away from her." Damian growled back as he held his arm out in front of me protectively.

"Hey!" I yelled in protest.

Stupid Wayne...you're going to get yourself killed one day. (My heart 😢 my poor fangirl heart, those of you who read DC comics...will understand.)

"You dare challenge us?" The demon possessing Wonder Woman said as she held out her sword.

"Yes. Yes I do." I said smirking.

"I'm the one who said it." Damian whispered looking at me with an unamused face.

"Well pretend I said it then!" I whispered back as I glared at him.

"Enough of your childish ways!" Wonder demon yelled. Wonder demon? That's the best I could come up with? I'm ashamed of myself.

That's when they all began charging at us. "Oh god..." I mumbled as I prepared for a death battle. Well probably not a death battle...right?

_____________

Greetings! Author chan is here! Happy Valentine's Day! And I know. This chapter is short. It's sad. But its short because it's Valentine's Day and I shouldn't be on my phone thinking up a story line 😂 anyways, have a lovely Valentine's Day! See what I did there...? I'll just let myself out.