Chapter 13

Okay I know it's been like a month and I'm not gonna disappear forever like I did earlier in the book but I'm not gonna complain to you guys about my social life 😂 and enjoy the battle bewteen Flash/Wonder Woman vs Superman ☝

So ANYWAYS lets get reading! (Woop woop!) 😜😎

________________

Damian's POV

We all stood over Cyborg as his eyes began to open. He looked up at us in shock and we all stepped backwards as he shot up. "Holy crap!"

"Did that sound demonic to any one else..?" Beast Boy asked looking towards Jaime and I cautiously.

Starfire and I shook our heads as Y/n's hand went up and Jaime mumbled "A little." We then turned out attention back to Cyborg.

"The things it made me see." He sighed as he looked to the ground.

Starfire leaned down and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Cyborg, how do we save Raven?"

"I...I don't think you can." He said sadly.

"We'll see about that." Y/n mumbled as she crossed her arms.

Cyborg looked passed us to see father on the other side of the room with a breathing mask. His eyes widened. "Oh no...how bad is he?" He stood and we all turned to the unconscious Batman.

"He's been out for twenty four hours. He sacrificed himself, risked death to give us a fighting chance at life. Which is more I can say for the rest of the league."

"Damian, this isn't the time to squabble. We have to get Raven back."  Starfire snapped as I looked at her.

"We don't even know where she is." Jaime shrugged as he looked to Starfire.

"She's in the Middle East, 60 miles north of Kahndaq City." I said as I took out a tablet with her signal showing on the screen.

"How do you..." Garfield started before I interrupted.

"I put a tracer on her." I stated bluntly.

I felt their stares as Y/n raised her eye brow. "When?"

"About thirty seconds after we met. Same time I put one on each of you." I said as they all examined themselves and crossed their arms as they glared at me.

"What?" I asked bluntly as I crossed my arms as well.

"Cyborg, you have the ability to manifest boom tubes, do you not?" Starfire said turning to him.

"Yeah, I can boom us there. But you guys barely held your own against Flash and Wonder Woman, and that's without Superman being on deck." Cyborg explained as an idea came to my mind.

I began walking away. "He shouldn't be a problem."

"Yeah, right, like you got a way to take out Superman." Beast Boy stated cockily. I could almost hear the smirk on his face.

I stopped and smirked back at them. Y/n only rolled her eyes at me as she placed a hand on her hip. "God. I know that menacing smirk to well rich boy. What's your plan?" She smiled slightly.

"You'll see soon enough L/n." I said before continuing to my destination.

"Oh, my God, I think he does." I heard Garfiled say aloud.

I then heard Y/n chuckle at this before saying, "Definitely the son of Batman."

I couldn't help the smile that plastered itself on my face. That girl is going to be the death of me. (Noooooo. Why do I do this to myself!? My DC based heart 😭💔)