2

The next morning I woke up at 7:00am and didn't have to be at work until 8:00am. I had plenty of time to eat and get ready. I worked at a bakery and decorated cakes and such. It was a decent paying job but I didn't get paid outrageous amounts of money.

It was a peaceful job, easy and sweet. Sometimes I sneak deserts for myself, Ssshhh, don't tell anyone. Nah I'm kidding, everyone in our tiny bakery are such nice people and we get along nicely. I started working there about a week ago and so far everyone is likeable.

Well, that goes as far as my job at least. I haven't been anywhere but to my job and back home since I've moved. I don't go out much because of my noisy neighbors are always playing music and causing trouble and fighting all the time! It's very annoying.

After eating and putting on my pink dress uniform and a bit of makeup I throw my hair into a cute messy bun and head out the door. It was a peaceful day, the perfect temperature for no need to wear a coat and sunny. I smile letting the sun rays kiss my bare arms and legs and face while I carried my purse across my shoulder and down to the right hip. My white shoes scuffed along the sidewalk as I walked.

My peace was ruined by something slamming into the side of my head. I stumbled back and held the spot above my right ear. "Ah!" I yelled wincing at the pain before opening my eyes and staring at a group of laughing boys. Ugh! These neighbors!

I glare at them and growl to myself before putting my chin up and begin to walk again. My head was throbbing from the impact of the ball. I hope I don't have a headache at work, that would suck!

"Hey!" one boy yelled to me as I walked away. I ignored him and kept going. "Hey! Girl!" he yelled again, once again, ignored. I heard running and then someone grabbed my arm. He forced me to look at him.

My eyes narrowed. "Excuse me!" I yelled ripping from his grip. "Don't touch me." I hissed.

He scoffed. "Excuse yourself, your head got in the way of my ball little miss." he poked my shoulder hard.

"My head got in the way of your ball?" I scoffed back before rolling my eyes. "Please, I don't have time for this, I need to get to work."

"Where do you work?" he asked not letting me leave.

"At none of your business, now move, jerk." I growled at him Before walking past him.

"The name isn't jerk!" He yelled out. "You can call me Oppa!" he chuckled out.

I cringed and gripped the string of my bag tightly before stomping away. In your dreams trouble maker. I've always hated boys like that, God they are so annoying! Who in their right mind would want someone like that? Awful.

I've always hated bad boys. Or just the whole dating thing in general. I passed my classes with above average scores except English...I got a 42% on the test. I studied a lot, I just never got the hang of it. But I still passed! Because I studied so much I never had time for boys and relationships. I pretty much went to school, ate, took care of grandma and studied. I never really had a hobby throughout high school, I was so busy.

But now I can think about those kind of things! I'm 19 and will be 20 shortly with a life of my own hopefully! Maybe a boyfriend but that isn't my priority at the moment.

I arrive at work with 5 minutes to spare! Yes! Good job Y/N always on time! Especially when it comes to getting money for food. I can't wait for lunch.