22

It's been 3 days since I talked to Zico, at least tried to. I was driving home when my phone started ringing. I quickly picked it up and put it to my ear. "Hello?"

"Y/N?"

A familiar voice asked softly through the phone. A voice I could recognize from a mile away, Zico.

"Zico?" I ask my eyes widening. "Is everything alright?"

He chuckled through the phone. "Yes, I'm fine. But are you busy?" he asked in a quiet voice. It sounded as if he was scared to talk.

Without missing a beat I answered. "Yes! I mean I'm not busy, I would Like to hang out with you!" I didn't realize I was yelling until I was finished speaking. I cleared my throat. "I'm sorry um...no I'm not busy."

Zico chuckled. It was genuinely a happy chuckle. My stomach fluttered a bit as he laughed at my embarrassing move. "Glad to hear you're excited. I'll meet you tonight okay?"

"Yeah ill send you my address and you can meet me there." I say as I park my car and get out.

"Don't worry about that, your mom already gave me your address." I could sense his little adorable smirk through the phone. "Your dad avoided me."

I opened my apartment door and sighed. "Yeah, I'm sorry about him."

"Don't worry about it, his opinion doesn't matter to me." that sentence made my stomach turn. "I'll pick you up around 8."

"Okay, I'll see you then." I said before hanging up and sliding down against the door. My head hit the back as my butt touched the ground.

"What?" I ask myself. He just calls me up out of the blue and wants to hang out. And me, oh my god me, I was so quick to answer. I don't know where that came from. I am so embarrassed that I lashed out like that.

I pull out my phone and see that it's only 5 o'clock. I don't have anything to do and I just planned on relaxing fort he rest of the night. My apartment is always clean for the most part unless I get really lazy and don't clean it for a day or two.

I ended up watching Kdramas for 2 hours until I decided that maybe a shower and new clothes would be a nice option. So I did, and put on a short thigh high maroon dress. It was off the shoulder and long sleeved. I winged my eyeliner and used maroon matte lipstick to top it off. My hair was left down.

I looked in my closet for shoes. I wasn't going anywhere, that I knew of so I wasn't going to where heels. Instead of shoes I just put on black knee high socks. I hope I don't look like I'm trying too hard...

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a knock on my door. He's here. Zico's Here! I quickly ran for the door and fixed myself before opening it.

When I opened it there he stood. In black skinny jeans and a button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up. It's the outfit I picked out when he met my mom, adorable. With a smile on his face and his hair quiffed at the top he spoke. "You look...amazing." he was practically breathless when he said those words.

I felt it and an all blush appear on my face. "Thank you." I chuckled while motioning him to enter. "Please, come in."

He stepped in and took off his solid black high tops and stepped into the living room. "Wow this place looks great."

"Thanks but I know it's a bit small for you." I chuckled as I sat on the couch.

Zico sat next to me and smirked. "I like it, it's cozy and beautiful, like you cupcake."