19

Once to his house I felt like taking a nap, and eating, and watching Kdramas. "Hey Zico, I'm hungry." I pouted looking at him.

"Well, I can always call up the boys and they can bring something over." he smiled pulling out his phone. I really just wanted to relax but I nodded my head anyway.

I walked up the room I was supposed to be sleeping in and layed down on the bed. I closed my eyes and exhaled. Ill just shut my eyes for a few minutes.

"Aye Zico!" a loud sound boomed in my ear and I jolted out of my sleep.

My heart was racing as my senses were overwhelmed with loud music and the sounds of people talking and screaming. "What the hell!?"

I stood up and walked out of the room and seen a bunch of people in his house. What is going on? Where is Zico!? I carefully made my way through the crowd, trying not to bump into the grinding bodies. "Excuse me." I said quietly to everyone as I made my way down stairs.

Anxiously I searched for Zico. Was he throwing a party?! Ugh! He could have woke me up and told me to go home, I really do not like parties. Like, whatsoever.

I scanned the crowd until I seen a familiar face, BamBam. I made my way over to him and tugged on his shirt sleeve. He was talking to an attractive female, but I didn't care. He turned quickly and seen me and smiled. "Hey short stuff! What's going on?"

I could feel my anxiety rising as the people bumped into me. "Where is Zico?" I ask quietly trying not to freak out.

He leaned down. "What was that?"

"Where is Zico?" I asked louder, my voice shaking.

BamBam pointed to the door leading to the back. "Out there!" he laughed.

I gave him a thumbs up before moving towards the door. "Hey pretty thing." some guy spoke to me. I looked at him and quickly looked away. Please stop talking to me. "Where ya going?" he grabbed my arm.

I froze and shook away from him. My heart was ready to explode from the adrenalin and anxiety building. "Let me go, please."

"Why c'mon don't be shy." he grabbed a hold of my hips and pulled my back against his chest and started swaying his hips to the music.

I was about to start hyperventilating before I ripped away from his grip and sprinted for the door. When I opened it, there was more people outside then there were inside, plus, to make it better, it was dark. But! A pool, filled with half naked people, and...some completely naked...

I could not describe my emotions right now. I just want to go home. Dating him was such a bad idea. I so wouldn't have if I knew he was an idol.

I was a shaking mess as I walked around the pool looking for Zico. Everyone was dancing and drinking and smoking and I just wanted to cry. I was uncomfortable. I don't like parties...I could break down at any minute.

As I thought this I heard someone from on top of a roof. "Cannon ball!" just as this was yelled someone jumped from the roof and into the pool, causing a giant wave and splash to form and hit me directly, soaking my entire clothes.

Everyone cheered and screamed except for me. The tears were building as I opened them. I was dripping wet. I looked across the pool and seen Zico. There were girls all around him. They were so much prettier than me, they were grinding and he was having such a great time.

A tear rushed down my cheek but it went unnoticed because I was covered in water anyway. My mouth hung open before I closed it. When I did, Zico noticed me. He pushed the girls away and started running towards me. His smiled turned into an 'O' shape when he seen me.

Here I was just trying to look for him, but now, now, all I want to do is go home and be no where around this, this, punk! This thug on the street who throws parties and gets beautiful women grinding against him.

I stormed off as he ran after me. "Y/N!" he called out. I didn't care. I left through the back gate into the alley where he finally caught up to me and grabbed my arm. "Y/N." he said turning me so I was facing him.

I didn't look at him but the tears where falling. "Let me go!" I yelled tearing away from his grasps. "This isn't going to work!" I yelled.

He stopped and looked at me."what do you mean?" he chuckled.

"Us!" I yelled almost panicking. "I-I can't do that!" I was shaking. "I'm terrified! I don't like parties! I don't like that!" I pointed to his house. "I just want to home." I cried. "I just want to go home and never come out."

He went to reach for me before I slapped his hand away. "Baby, please don't leave." he spoke. "The party needs you!" I could smell the alcohol in his breath.

I glared at him and wiped away some tears. "No Zico!" I yelled at him. "Leave me alone! You're nothing but some self concerned idol who doesn't care about anyone else but yourself." I was so angry. "I knew trusting you, a-and better yet dating you was bad idea!"

He was silent and he looked at me. I continued. "I don't want to be with you if this is what your life is!" I motioned with my hands. "That isn't me."

"Y/N please, it's only been a day." he begged.

"I don't care, I don't need you!" my heart was beating so quickly and I was having a difficult time breathing. I was going into shock and I felt like I was having an anxiety attack. "Just leave me alone, please." I said before looking at him one last time then taking off down the street.

He didn't stop me. He didn't run after me. He didn't even shout for me .He just stood there. Like I did something wrong, he acted so confused...As if I hurt him or something.