24

It was 9:00pm and it was getting dark. "Shouldn't you get home soon?" I asked him with an eyebrow raised. "Its getting dark."

"Well." he said nervously. "Maybe I could stay the night here." he winked.

I slapped his arm. "Hey! Stop it." I smirked. "No funny business. Anyway, I guess you can stay the night but nothing weird okay." I stood up and grabbed an extra blanket and pillow and handed it to Zico. "Here."

He took them and sat them on the couch. "But couldn't I sleep in there with you? You didn't have a problem with it before." Zico whined.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Zico-"

"Pleeeeaase."

I let my arms fall to my sides and I let out a big sigh. "Ugh....fine."

He smiled widely before walking up to me and picking me up. I flared around until he set me in the room. I glared at him and crossed my arms. He ignored me as he crawled into the covers. I rolled my eyes and followed him.

I laid with my head facing the opposite of his, looking at the floor next to me. He can't just come in here and mix up my feelings like this...I really want to trust him this time.

My eyes finally fell and I was asleep...

The next morning...

I groaned as I rolled around trying to get comfortable. It was no use. I threw my arms at my side. I wasn't going back to sleep. I sat up and checked my phone for the time, it was 7:13am. I sighed, it's not that early but it's early enough for me.

As I went to stand up something grabbed my leg. I jumped and squealed in fright. When I looked down an arm was poking out from under my bed, reaching for me.

I screamed and grabbed a book nearby to me and threw it at the arm. Where is Zico? "Zico!!!" I yelled. "Someone is under my bed!"

I grabbed another book and threw it at the arm. It made a sound. "Eergah... Stop throwing books at me!"

My eyes widened as I carefully moved closer. "Z-Zico?" I raised an eyebrow as I looked under the bed. There he was, laying under the bed. "How did you get under there?"

"I fell." He mumbled while scooting out from under the bed. "I was too lazy to get up."

I chuckled. "How did you fall? The bed is huge!"

He sat the edge and inhaled deeply before exhaling and looking at me with a straight face. "You kicked me."
Before I could respond he kept talking. "-Off the bed."

I pursed my lips together and looking away from him. "Oh, im sorry." I spoke in a soft tone.

He smiled before grabbing my wrists and pulling me towards him. "It's alright, Ill make sure to lay pillows down next time."

My heart pounded and I blushed. "O-Okay." I missed him, he was so sweet and strange...but I love it.