8

While we were eating the boys were going crazy. Throwing food at each other, yelling, and making a big mess. Everyone was staring at us and I sat there covering my face in the corner. I regret coming here.

Zico noticed my cowarding. "Aye, what wrong babe?"

I peaked at him through my finger tips. "You guys are acting ridiculous. Its embarrassing me. People are staring." I whispered out to him.

"Guys stop!" Zico yelled and the boys calmed down. "Act civilized boys." he smiled.

I slowly came out of my shell and sat up straight. "Why?" BamBam asked. "We never do that fancy stuff."

"Because I said so. Show the pretty lady some respect." Zico smiled at me. Everyone was still looking at is, but losing interest, thank god.

I started eating my food and everyone was having a nice conversation. This wasn't that bad to be honest. When they aren't acting crazy, they are nice gentlemen.

After we were done eating the boys left and me and Zico started walking home. When they actually talked to me it was nice, especially Zico. He is 24 and likes to write songs. I wonder if he has any for me to listen to.

"I had a good time today." Zico smiled putting his hands in his pockets as we walked down the street.

I gave him a little smile back. "Yeah, besides the fact that you guys embarrassed me in front of a lot of people..."

Zico rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Yeah, I'm sorry about that."

"Its okay, I had fun. It wasn't that bad hanging out with guys like you anyway." I laugh. "Just troublesome."

Zico stopped and looked at me. "Guys like us? You always say that. What do you have against us?" he asked with an annoyed tone. "You don't see me saying I don't know why I like a girl like her do you?"

I swallowed and looked away before answering. "Its just I'm not the kind of girl to date some thug on the street."

"I'm not a thug, neither are they, we just cause havoc." he pouted.

I felt bad. They really aren't bad people, I guess I let my thoughts control me. "I realize that now." I said quietly.

We arrive in front of my house and he stops me from entering. "I look forward to meeting your mom tomorrow." he paused. "Babe." he gave me a small wink.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Whatever. I'm not your babe."

"Not yet." Zico chuckled.

"Never, only in your dreams." I kept walking and grabbed the door handle.

He watched me before yelling. "I know you love me! You'll come around soon enough cutie!"

"Whatever Oppa!" I shouted and stuck my tongue out at him.

I watched his eyes grow wide. "Wait what? Did you just call me oppa?!" I ran into my house and shut the door. I peaked out of the window and seen his do a little happy dance before turning and running away. He is so weird.