12

Finally we arrived at my house and as we were walking up to the door I seen Zico take in a deep breath. "Hey? What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing...just nervous." he chuckled. "I mean I'm meeting my future mother in law for the first time."

I hit his arm. "Hey! Stop that! Who said I would ever date you?" I ask crossing my arms. "Don't make a fool of yourself."

I opened the door and my mom was watching TV in the living room. Zico walked in behind me. "Hello mother, Zico is here." I smiled.

I've never seen her jump off the couch so fast in my whole life. Her smile widened when she looked at him. "Oh wow! Hello Zico!" she shook his hand. "Welcome!"

Calm down mother...please. I hope this doesn't get really awkward. I will seriously pray right now if I have to just to keep this from going terribly wrong.

Me and Zico sit at the table, he sat next to me and my mother sat across from me. She served the food before starting the conversation. "You're a handsome one." my mom spoke.

I almost choked on my food but kept quiet. I heard his little chuckle. "Why thank you. You're an eye catcher yourself." he winked being polite but still. That's my mom.

My mom chuckled right back. "How nice." she looked at me. "Y/N, you're so quiet. Why don't you tell me how you two met."

I set down my utensils and cleared my throat. "Well, I was walking to work last week and his foot ball made contact with my temple." I looked over and seen him looking down at his food. "Then the ball through the window." He sunk in his seat. "But it was an accident. I'm okay." I added before looking down to my food.

"She is quite a magnet when it comes to my eyes." Zico sighed. "Which is why I pick on her so much."

My heart shook in my chest. What? What was he trying to do? I stayed silent as he continued talking. "And I'm sorry for the window ma'am, I'll pay for it."

"It's okay you really don't need to, it was an accident." my mom smiled. "I just wanted to meet this handsome guy."

I was super uncomfortable. I had lost my apatite. "Excuse me." I said standing up and walking to my room. I didn't plan on coming out, I just listened through the door.

"I think she likes you, she says she hates you but girls are weird."

"Yeah, I don't know how I feel about her though."

"I'd love to see you again some time in the near future. You're a smooth gentlemen."

I scoffed. Yeah right of he is a gentleman then I'm the president.

"Me too, but that's up to you're beautiful daughter." I heard him sigh. Man he is really trying ain't he.

I felt bad for leaving but I didn't want to come out of my room and embarrass myself even more then they have.

"Why don't you go get her Zico." my mom spoke from the other side. "She is in her room." ugh! No!