4

*Buzz* *Buzz*

"Erg..." I groan sitting up and grabbing my phone from my side table. I squint my eyes open and look at the time. 4:00am! Jesus! Who can be calling at this time!?

I check the ID and see it's my boss. I answer it and put it to my ear. "Hello?" I ask barely audioable.

"Y/N, I'm sorry to wake you but I'd like to inform you that you have the day off today, we are going to be remodeling so have a nice 3 day weekend." my boss spoke through the phone and hung up.

Without hesitation I fall back into bed and cuddle up under my blankets. Yay, more sleep.

About 5 hours later I woke up and the sun was lighting up my room. I lay there waiting for my eyes to adjust before finally sitting up and stretching out the tired, stiffness.

Finally I make my way out of bed and to the kitchen. My parents weren't home, they were probably at work. Looks like I have the whole place to myself. I'm pretty boring so I'll be doing nothing extravagant anyway.

I treated myself to a large bowl of morning ramen and left over chicken. Ramen was my favorite food I mean like, I could eat it all day.

About 3 hours into my day it was about noonish I finally decided to take a shower. Our bathroom was small and there was a window across from the sink but away from the toilet and shower. I was bathing when I heard a loud crash and things fall to the floor. I peak out the curtain and see a football laying in the middle of broken glass. "Are you kidding me!?"

I quickly get out of the shower, wrapping a towel around myself and grab the ball. I take it to my room and throw it on my bed before finding clothes and getting dressed. I bet this stupid ball belongs to that dumb neighbor boy whose name I can't even remember, or care to.

I throw on my outfit and shoes before snatching up the ball and heading outside. I march until I find the group of laughing imbeciles. My eyes land on the boy from last night as his back was turned from me.

With a powerful throw I chuck the ball at the back of his head and it ricocheted off as he held his head and yelled in pain. "Ow!"

He quickly turns around and sees me standing there, rage and arms crossed while tapping my foot and glaring at him. His face turns from anger to an annoying stupid smirk. He stands up and motions for his friends to stay back.

My eyes met his with fire burning in them. "Your stupid ball broke my window!" I screamed. "And you cracked my mirror!"

"I know." he smiled and shrugged.

My eyes widened. "You know?! And you act like it's no big deal!?" I was completely shocked and confused. What is his problem?

He paused for a moment. "Look, Y/N, I wanted you to come outside and hang out, so I needed your attention." he chuckled.

I narrowed my eyes at him and threw my hands up in the air. "So you thought breaking my bathroom window was the best option! You could have knocked!" I roared.

"Hey babe, calm down, it worked at least." he grabbed my shoulders.

I shook him off of me. "What!?" I yelled. "You cannot be serious right now." I spoke quieter looking away from him. "You are paying for a new window and a new mirror."

He shrugged. "Fine, but on one condition." he paused. "Call me Oppa from now on."  that stupid smirk was back.

My mouth hung agape. I looked at him with disbelief as he held his hand to his ear and leaned towards me. "I will never do that." I growled out. "Jerk." I said before throwing my fists to my side and stomping away back to my house.

"You're too cute baby!" he yelled to me.

"I am not your baby!" I screamed opening my door. "And you're not my Oppa!" I yelled before stepping inside and slamming the door behind me. Ugh! "Boys!"