17

I've been tossing and turning in this bed all night. I don't understand why though. Maybe it's because I'm spending the night in a house I've not stayed the night in before...that belongs to my now boyfriend.

I must say I'm pretty happy with his reaction from earlier. I really don't except him to be that happy. But, I'm not complaining.

Finally I turned for the last time on my side and threw the covers off. I cannot sleep! I stood up and walked down the hall to Zicos room and knocked on the door.

He opened it and smiled down to me. "Hey is everything okay?" he asked leaning against the door frame. "Is my baby scared?"

I slapped his arm. "Stop it I'm not scared!" I crossed my arms. "And don't call me that." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"If you're not scared then what do you want?" he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, mocking me.

I rolled my eyes. "Ugh, whatever. It was nothing. Sorry." I started walking away before I felt two arms wrap around me and pick me up. "Put me down!" I yelled but it was no use.

Before I knew it I was thrown into a soft surface and then I heard his stupid laughter. The door shut and he looked at me as I glared at him. "You're scared." he said.

"Leave me alone." I pouted as I sat up on his bed.

He sat down next to me before pulling me down and wrapping his arms around me. "Nope, I'm good like this cupcake."

I'm sure me fighting wouldn't do anything so I just layed there. Its what I wanted anyway, to not be alone in this gigantic house. I wish he would stop with the nick names though.