11

We arrived at a big white house. It was 3 floors and had a giant yard. "He lives here?" I whispered.

"Yep." Mino patted my back. "Lets go." once he said that all the boys sprinted towards the door. I didn't, I can walk just fine.

BamBam knocked on the door and we waited. No one answered. Weird..."are you sure this is the right house?" I asked nervously.

Suga scoffed. "You think we don't know our own friends house?"

"No!" I yelled in defense. "Is he home?"

Mino ran for he drive way and there was no cars. "He is here but he is probably in his room. Why don't you go inside?" he smirked at me.

My eyes flew open. "W-what? No! That's not my house, it's rude." I put my hands on my hips.

"Whatever.. We do it." BamBam added.

I sighed. "Ugh, fine." I really was not okay with just walking into someone's house, uninvited. I took in a deep breath before grabbing the handle and slowly turning the handle and opening the door. Mino patted my back. "Alright, you got it from here on. LETS go boys!" he yelled and they scattered.

"Wait no!" I yelled but they were gone. Ugh...fine. I can do this by myself. I stepped inside and it was huge! It was the size of my house x3! Everything was modernized and it was just breathtakingly beautiful.

It was so quiet downstairs so I walked upstairs. I heard rustling coming from a room so I followed the noise. The door was open slightly and I peaked inside. There he was throwing clothes everywhere. "Im so late!" he yelled.

I pushed open the door and stepped inside. "Excuse me?" i said quietly.

He jumped and looked at me. "Oh Y/N! Jeez I'm so sorry!" he covered his face. "I'm sorry I'm so late."

"It's fine...but what are you doing?" I ask looking at the mess around his room.

He started rummaging through his clothes again. "I wanted to dress to impress you guys instead of looking like a thug...which is why I'm so late!" he tugged on his hair.

This was kind of cute. He was trying so hard to impress my mom and me, it was almost charming. "Let me help." I chuckled out walking over to him.

I looked around his room for some clothes. "Here." I said pushing some clothes towards him. A pair of black skinny jeans and a white button up shirt. Nothing too fancy, it's just for lunch...a late one, but still.

Zico quickly ran into the bathroom and got dressed. I was left alone in his now messy room. Jeez...it's a mess. I started picking up clothes and putting them away, hanging up shirts and folding pants. Eventually he stepped out and he looked stunning. "You look nice." I smiled.

He smirked. "Really?" he asked before looking around. "Did you pick up after me?"

I nodded before walking towards him. I grabbed his arms and rolled up his sleeves to his elbows and unbuttoned the top button. "You don't need to look that fancy it's just to see my mom."

"Who knows maybe she is my future mother in law." he winked. "First impressions matter you know."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "As if. And besides if first impressions mattered to you so much then why did you throw a foot ball at my head then break my bathroom window?" I snapped.

He chuckled nervously. "I'm sorry...I said I'd pay for it..."

I sighed before walking away from him. "Lets go before its too late pretty boy."