25

1 year later...

"Hey that's so rude!" I yelled across the table to my mother. "Im not that shy! I went to the coffee shop down the street yesterday and went inside to order!"

Zico and my father laughed. My mother smiled. "Oh hunny, we are just messing."

My dad cleared his throat. He smiled and looked at me and Zico. "I think it's about time son." He patted Zico on the back. Him and my dad have gotten close over the past year. He finally took the time to meet him and hang out with him, they are very similar and Zico has grown on him.

Zico nodded. About time for what? Zico stood up and walked over to my side of the table. He bent down and pulled out a small box. "Y/N Y/L/N, There is something important I have to ask you, something that will change my life tremendously, in a good way, the best way..." where is he going with this? "I have talked with your parents and they both approve of this so I guess this is the best time to ask." He swallowed his words. "Y/N, will you marry me?"

My eyes widened and my heart stopped as my entire froze. Everyone was silent as I looked at the man of my dreams bent down in front of me.

This is the same man who I promised to never date or have any relations with, I thought people like him where nothing but trouble...

This is the same man who I met by getting blasted in the head by a foot ball and the same ball blasting into my bathroom window...

This is the same man who took out his time for me to stay with him when I need it, he took care of me. He made sure I was okay...

This is the same successful man who I had no idea was a famous rapper and me, just a nobody, and he still fell in love with me. And I did back...

Everyone was waiting for my answer, there was so much anticipation in the room. Im sure Zicos anxiety was raising as I kept him waiting, he must have already been so nervous.

I took in a deep breath as tears formed in the corners of my eyes. My life will change forever if I say yes. My heart was pounding so loud I could hear it over Zicos. "Yes."

He smiled widely as he jumped up and brought me into a warm embrace. My parent cheered and clapped before running over to me bringing me into their arms.

"I can't wait to see my beautiful daughter marry such a man." My dad chuckled patting Zicos back.

Me neither...this is everything to me, my life with change for the better.