20

It's been a month since I've seen Zico last. His house looks empty and he hasn't even come out. I've gotten no texts from him, so I'm guessing that was it and he was done with me.

I sighed to myself. It's whatever I guess. I mean, we really were opposites and I didn't like his life style. It's all it was, it's okay.

On a good note, I'm finally getting the last of my stuff for my apartment in Busan. I finally got a place all to myself! My dad disowned me after he found out I was with Zico, even after the incident. My mother on the other hand was disappointed...but not of me, of him. She really thought we had something.

I put the last box in my car and walked over to the drivers side and got in. I was about to start the car when a person came running towards me. 3 people actually.

"Y/N!" a familiar voice yelled.

I looked through my rear view mirror. "Mino?" I ask as him, BamBam, and Suga came to my window. "What are you doing?"

"Please." Mino said catching his breath. "Please take him back."

"He has been a winey bitch and hasn't come out in like 3 weeks." Suga growled I set his breath.

BamBam slapped his arm. "Hey, stop that!" he glared at him before his eyes softened when he looked at me. "Y/N, please hear us out. The label he is working for is threatening to fire him because he hasn't even shown up at work. The last time he left was to do a video shoot for block b, like 3 weeks ago!"

I raised an eyebrow. "And this is my fault why?"

"He missed you, he feels so bad for the party thing. I've never seen him act this way." Mino spoke. "Its not like him to pull this type of thing."

I sighed. "I don't know what to do. I can't get back together with him."

"Why?" Mino said quickly.

I gripped the steering wheel. "I'm moving back to Busan. I have a apartment down there already, a new job, I got the rest of my stuff in the back with me."

BamBam pleaded. "Please, at least talk some sense into his head." He paused. "You have to feel something for a man who tried so hard to get some girl on the block instead of someone famous." BamBam leaned against the car. "Besides the fact he is being this dramatic about you leaving."

He was right. I still did feel like something was missing each day he wasn't around. We just have different lives, I didn't want to change that. I guess that wasn't working. "I don't know-"

"Please." Mino sighed. "Just talk to him."

I bit my bottom lip nervously. "Is he home?"

"He never leaves." Suga scoffed.

I nodded my head and started my car. "Alright. Okay, I'll talk to him." I looked into my lap. "I can't promise anything."

They all cheered. "Oh my goodness thank you!" BamBam reached into the car and kissed my cheek.

I pushed him away. "Ugh! Stop!" I laughed before driving off towards his house. Why is he acting like a recluse? Its not like we were together long anyway.

But, I never did understand why he tried so hard with me. Like, you would think he would give up or something. Especially with a girl like me. Maybe I wasn't just a toy after all.