18

The next morning I woke up in an uncomfortable position. I sat up and rubbed my eyes but realized I was alone in the room. Where is Zico?

I stood up and walked to his bathroom, he wasn't in there either. Where did he go? While I was there I washed up a little bit and threw my hair up in a bun. "Zico!" I yelled running down stairs. He has got be here, he didn't just leave me.

"In here Y/N!" he yelled from the dinning room. I walked in and seen him getting ready to leave somewhere.

I raised an eyebrow. "Where are you going?" is asked yawning.

"Work." he smiled. "You're cute in the morning.

I walked over and pushed him. "Am not, anyway you never told me where you worked." I paused. "Can you tell me now?"

He sighed. "Well, I make music. I rap and I'm in a musical group." he smiled looking at me.

I chuckled. "Yeah whatever, seriously what do you do?"

Zico stopped and looked at me." I mean it, what you don't believe me?"

"Nope." I smiled up at him.

He rolled his eyes. "Fine, get ready. You can come with me." he crossed his arms. "Hurry up." he shooed me away.

I ran up the stairs and found my bag and grabbed an outfit and ran into the bathroom to take a shower. What if he is actually in a music group? What if I'm dating an idol? Nah. Even if he is, it's probably not a well known one, or known at all.

After I was finished getting ready I ran back down stairs to see him waiting one he couch in the living room. He looked up at me before standing up. "Ready?"

"Yep, to go see your job as an idol." I rolled my eyes and put up quotations around the words.

We arrived at a building that was familiar to me. "This is-"

"Yep." he smiled looking at my surprised face. No way. He did not work here. Maybe he just did stuff inside the building, not the singing part.

Also, he is really good looking and he always fit...maybe he does work here...as an idol. I don't know how I would react if he is an idol, or how his fans would...

We got inside and we walked into a room with an older guy waiting. "Zico!" he yelled.

I just watched awkwardly. "Hey why did you need me in today?" Zico responded.

"There has been rumors that you have a girlfriend and the fans are finding out." the older guy looked at me. "Is this her?"

I didn't say anything and let Zico answer. "Yes, she is my girlfriend and what's wrong with the fans knowing?"

"They are getting angry and jealous." the guy spoke. "Have you not checked your social media?"

Zico shook his head. "Do you really think I check it when it's constantly being blown up by fans?"

I stood there confused. There was no way he is this popular and I didn't know him. "Excuse me?" I asked quietly. "But what do you mean by that?"

Zico chuckled. "Oh right!" he walked over to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "She didn't believe that I was an idol."

The older man chuckled. "You're his girlfriend, how did you not know?" He continued laughing. "Are you really his girlfriend?"

I crossed my arms. "Yes, I am. I just never heard of him before. I thought he was some trouble some kid on my block." I explained.

"Do you not listen to music?" the man asked raising an eyebrow.

I sighed. "No, not really." I paused. "I'm usually working or just really tired." I chuckled nervously.

"Where do you work?" he asked me.

"The bakery down town, they just remodeled it." I explained.

He made a yum sound. "Yeah, they have amazing cakes."

I nodded. "Yes they do, I'm I'm the decorating department."

"They are so pretty, like yourself." he chuckled. "Well, my apologies."

I smiled. "Its okay." man, I was uncomfortable. There were so many emotions going through my head at that moment. 1, I'm dating an idol. 2, fans are finding out and they are blowing up his shit. 3, why are they so concerned about me? Its almost scary.

To be honest, I'd rather be at home watching Kdramas then be asked questions about careers...and such...

About 15 minutes later Zico was done talking to the man and we we're on our way out when Mino walked in. "Hey!" Zico smiled and high fived him. "What's up man?"

Mino laughed. "Nothing much, just came to do another recording. Are you and block b doing the music video today?" he asked.

Block b? Music video? How popular are they?! "No, not until Monday but it's gonna be lit!" Zico dabbed. Jesus...I rolled my eyes.

"Some one finally found out huh?" Mino chuckled looking at me. "Did you tell her?"

Zico responded. "Yeah, she didn't believe me at first, I had to prove it." he put his hands in his pockets and smiled at me.

"Weird." Mino added. "Do you not like music or something?"

I sighed. "No, I do, I just barely have time to listen to it. I listen to a few songs from Big Bang and that's about it. I don't know a lot of groups."

Mino and Zico stood there with their mouths agape. Zico cleared his throat. "BamBam and Suga are in groups too." he laughed. "BamBam is in Got7 and Suga is in BTS."

My eyes widened. "Really? I've heard of them before...but I live my life under a rock." I pouted. "I feel bad for not knowing this."

Zico ruffled up my hair. "Aw, it's fine, c'mon babe lets go home I'm hungry and I could so use a nap or something." he winked.

I slapped his arm. "By yourself." I scoffed. Ugh!