||Chapter 4||The Party

Hoi! S~Chan here! A~Chan and I have decided that she will do odd numbered chapters, and I will do even. There is still no set schedule, but we try and figure one out. I'm going to be trying to write this chapter in POV'S, just to try something new. Enjoy!

Laurance's POV

After Garroth and I heard noises downstairs, we decided to head down and see what was up. I assumed Dante was being clumsy again and probably broke something, but... That wasn't the case. We were walking down the basement steps, me using my phone as a flashlight because it was dark, and I saw Dante and Vylad SUPER CLOSE, then I saw Travis and... Zane!?!? Before they could see us, I pulled Garroth around the corner. "Garroth, did you just see what I saw?" "No, what did you see?" he asked. I struggled to contain my laughter. "Dante and Vylad were SUPER CLOSE, and so we're Travis and... Zane." "WHAAAAAAAAT!!!" he whisper-yelled, his super-protective brother mode turning on. I blushed at his protectiveness. "I will kill Dante and Travis for getting too close to my baby brothers!" I laughed quietly, but maniacally. "Let's just go downstairs and act like we didn't see a thing." I suggested. "Okay, I guess we can do that too", the blonde said.

Zane's POV

Travis and I were cuddling on the couch when Garroth and Laurance came down the stairs. We quickly jumped apart, and Garroth looked mad about something. Probably that he didn't get to make out with Laurance as long as he wanted to. It was dark in the room, so Garroth didn't see that Vylad and Dante were still close. "Heeeeeeey Garroth and Laurance!", Travis exclaimed, a bit of annoyance in his voice. Vylad whipped his head around to see them standing there and freaked out, scooting all the way to the end of the couch. "H-heeeey, big bro!"

Garroth's POV

It was taking so much for me not to lose it over what Laurance said he saw. Laurance nudged me with his elbow, gesturing at Zane's mask, which had slipped a bit, revealing he was blushing crimson, which made me even madder. I bit my lip and asked, "How are my baby brothers?" Zane didn't answer, and Vylad avoided eye contact, but said, "I-I'm fine." I noticed Travis tapping Zane's shoulder, and Zane quickly pulled his mask up. "So... What are you guys up to?", Dante questioned. "We were about to ask the same thing!" Laurance asked with a playful, but suggesting smirk on his face. I blushed... Hes so cute. "We were about to watch the Sinister." Vylad answered. "Mind if we tag along?" Laurance asked. "S-sure." Vylad said. Laurance sat on one side of me, and Zane was on the other. I need to watch him and Travis. I glare at Travis, letting him know to watch himself. Is Zane falling for Travis???

Travis's POV

It was super inconvenient for Garroth and Laurance to come down at that moment. I'm trying to have a moment with Zane, and then BAM! Interrupted. Garroth glared at me pretty hard, basically him telling me he was watching me. We were watching the movie and a really scary part happened, and I jump into Zane's lap. I blushed as he says, "G-get off me!". I knew he was just saying it cause of Garroth, but otherwise, he wouldn't have cared. I shifted off him, but Garroth didn't even notice because he was hiding behind Laurance. Zane nudged him, and Garroth quickly sat up straight again.

~Time skip to later in the movie~

We were nearing the middle of the movie when I felt a soft thump on my lap. I looked down and giggled quietly. Zane had fallen asleep and his head fell into my lap. I was a little tense because of Garroth, but it helped that it was dark... And the fact that Dante had just put his arm around Vylad. I wrapped one arm around Zane, and reached my other arm over his body to hug him closer, but I accidentally grabbed Garroth's leg! I froze. "U-ummm, s-sorry." Garroth turned to me, giving me a death glare, not seeing Zane because it was dark. "Dude chill, I though you were Z- my other hand!" I stuttered. "Just move your hand." he said. "Guys, shhhhhh!" Vylad shushed. Then I saw Laurance lean against Garroth, and Garroth hold his hand before falling asleep. Garroth is such a hypocrite, but I can understand him being worried about his little brothers. I saw Dante and Vylad get even closer, and I sighed, happy to be here with Zane mostly. Garroth shifted and then put his head on Laurance's, and Dante kissed Vlayd's forehead. AWWWWW. I was starting to get tired myself, and so I layed down slowly, trying not to disturb Zane. I found a comfortable position, and pulled Zane closer to me, wrapped my arms around him, and fell asleep.

Zane's POV

"Travis, what are you doing with Zane!?" Garroth's annoying voice said as it interupted my dream.
~Now awake~
"U-ummmm", I heard Travis stutter, my eyes still closed. I felt Travis sit up, slightly disappointed that the hugging had stopped. "Whats going on?", Vylad's scared voice asked. "Get away from my baby brother!" Garroth yelled. My eyes began to flutter open, adjusting to the light. I saw Garroth and sat up quickly, my mask falling on the floor to reveal my deep blushing. "Ooooooooh" Dante and Vylad sang. Garroth grabbed my mask and held it in his fist. "Zane, why are you blushing? Don't tell me your falling for a womanizer like Travis!" Garroth exclaimed. "N-no! Of c-course not! I was asleep Garroth, I couldn't p-prevent it!" I said. "Travis don't touch my baby brother again, or I'll punch you!" Garroth yelled. "Me!? Look at Dante and Vylad!" Travis shouted. "W-what are you t-talking about?" Vylad asked. "What are you talking about! I saw you two getting all close!" Laurance clarified. Is Vylad crushing on Dante!!?? Vylad and Dante blushed deeply, and Dante said, "H-hey. He was scared and I was just comforting him." Dante explained. I smirked, and asked, "So why are you both blushing so much?". I felt a bit bad about dissing Vylad, but I needed the pressure off me. "Because he's hot- I MEAN ITS HOT!" Vylad yells as he covers his face to hide his blushing. Did Vylad just say... Stay calm Zane, stay calm. Did Vylad just say Dante was... HOT!?
"WHAT!?" Garroth shrieks. An evil smile spreads across my face. "If your so concerned Garroth, why are you and Laurance holding hands?" I questioned. Garroth then blushed, and let go. "Don't change the subject!" he yelled. I looked at Travis, and we both nodded at each other. We stood up, and I said, "I think were done here." Vylad and Dante stood as well, and began inching toward the door. "Where do all of you think your going?" Garroth inquired. "U-upstairs." Travis said nervously. "What are you going to do up there?" I felt my face growing hot with a deep red blush. Vylad and Dante hid behind the couch. "Were just going to sleep Garroth!" I answered embarrassingly. "Not on the same bed you won't!" Garroth yelled. I stood there stiffly, actually scared of how mad Garroth looked. It didn't help that he was taller than me and was getting closer with each step. He'd never hurt me, but he was the most upset I'd ever seen him. Laurance was just about to burst with laughter, when I guess Travis noticed how I felt and he grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "Oh yeah?" He had a mischievous smile on his face as he pulled me up the stairs, into my room, and locked the door. "Don't you dare!" Garroth yelled behind us.

Garroth's POV

How dare Travis- grab Zane- I'm going to kill him- Argh! I ran up the stairs after them, but they got to Zane's room first and locked the door. Laurance, Dante and Vylad followed me upstairs. I can hear Travis laughing inside, and Zane... Giggling!!?? "Open this door right now!" shrieked. "Dude chill, we were kinda doing the same thing they might be." Laurance whispered , trying to calm be down. It worked for a moment, as I blushed and whispered, "Well, yeah. But they don't know that." He shrugged and said, "True." Then my big brother mode kicked in again. I could movement going on inside the room. "They better not be doing what I think they are doing." I say loudly, glaring at the door. "W-we're just changing Garroth!" Zane yelled. "HE BETTER NOT TOUCH OR LOOK AT YOU OR I WILL BREAK DOWN THIS DOOR!" I yelled. "Oh dang Zane, do you work out!?" Travis's voice comes from inside, a bit of sarcasm in his voice. "THATS IT!" I scream. "Imma faint from da hotness!" Travis teases. "Knock it off!" Zane says playfully. I kick the door, trying to get inside. I just want to protect Zane. "Weak!" Travis yells. I tackle the door, and crack it. "Oh my Irene, don't break it!" Vylad yells. "Dude, chill. Travis is just trying to get under your skin." Laurance assures me. "We'll, it's working." I huff. Everything is silent for a few moments. Then, I hear kissing noises coming from behind the door.

Wow that was long! Well, hope you all enjoy that. I just didn't want to stop! Like that cliffhanger? Hehehehe. Stay tuned for more. S~Chan out!