||Chapter 15|| Are You Okay?

~Laurance's POV~

I unlock the door to the house, and Garroth runs in before me, flopping down on the couch. I chuckle, and shut the door. "Well aren't you comfortable." I laugh. Instead of answering, he nuzzles his head into one of the couch pillows. "So, besides cuddling with a pillow, what do you want to do?" 

He sits up, and says, "Hmm... I don't know. Honestly I was happy with the pillow." "Well fine! But I'm putting on Pokemon." 

The blonde laughs, and scoots over so I can sit down. I take a seat next to him, and turn the TV on. I put an arm around him, and he leans closer to me. 

~Le time skip~

After a few episodes, and many train freakouts by Cilan later, I notice Garroth's quiet snoring. I laugh quietly, and gently stand up so I don't wake Garroth. I walk up the stairs and enter my room, an idea forming in my head. 

~Garroth's POV~

"Wake up  Gaaaaroth." Laurance's voice says gently. My eyes flutter open, and Laurance is standing above me, smiling. I grin back, and sit up.

Laurance clears his throat, and bows slightly, holding his hand out for me to take. I giggle, take it, and he pulls me up into a standing position. I look up at him, and notice he is wearing a small light blue bowtie. 

"My dear Garroth Ro'Meave. Would you like to go on a date?" He says, semi-laughing. "Why of course." I laugh, accepting his offer. 

He sweeps me off my feet, and a light blush covers my face. He carries me to his car, and sets me down in front of the passenger door. He opens the door for me, and holds it open. 

"Since when did you become a gentlemen." I laugh. "I'll have you know I can be very gentlemen-like." He says, fake offense in his voice. I sit down, and closes the door behind me. He walks over to the driver's side, and sits down. He starts the engine, and looks at me. 

"Where to?"

"Hmmm... how about...."

"Yeeeeeessss?"

"FIVE GUYS!"

"Haha, whatever you want Sunshine."

~Travis's POV~

I say my goodbyes to everyone at Aphmau's house, and then walk out the door. I put my hood up, trying to ignore the December cold. I start to jog towards Zane's house. Vylad said Zane didn't look too well... I hope he's okay. I approach the driveway of Zane's house, but stop short of the sight of two girls across the street. One is tall with brown hair with icy blue tips, and the other is a tall werewolf with brown hair. I look back at Zane's house. He can wait a few minutes... right? Ugh, curiosity is going to kill the Travis. I look both ways, and then cross the street, headed for the girls.

"Hey there!" I say happily. They turn to me, and the one with icy blue tips gives me a quick and small smile, while the other grins wide. "Hi there!" The werewolf replies. "Hello." The other girl says. "I don't recall seeing you ladies around these areas, what are your names?" I ask politely. "I'm Phoenix Flare!" The werewolf says enthusiastically. "My name? Crystal. Crystal Waters." The other girl responds.