||Chapter 6|| Falling For...

Vylad's POV

After giving Dante his good night high five, I skip back up the stairs as Zane and Garroth follow behind. I open the door to my room, and throw myself onto my bed. Garroth sits on the floor, and Zane does the same. "Soooooo, what was all that about you two?" Zane asks suggestingly. I put on a confused face, although I know what Zane is trying to get at. I notice Garroth doing the same. I go on my phone and scroll through Padwatt. A new part to the story I'm reading came out, something about a place called Eagle Fall. "I know you both know what I'm talking about." Zane sings. I laugh nervously. "Well Vylad?" Zane presses on. Ugh. "I don't know what your talking about." I lie. "Sure." Zane says. He pulls his phone out and half-smiles at whatever is on the screen.

Zane's POV

I half-smile as I scroll through my photos, looking at pictures of Travis and I. Garroth goes on his phone, and Vylad's phone buzzes and plays part of the Yuri On Ice theme song. Vlayd smiles, and quietly laughs. I begin to text Vylad to let him know he's drooling.

~Texts between Vylad and Zane~

Zane: Your drooling... Again. Who are you talking to?
Vylad: I don't drool, and I'm talking to Dante.

~Texts over~

I look up at Vylad as he wipes his mouth, and I roll my eye. I yawn, and smile at my phone as I text Travis. "Zane, are you okay? Your smiling." Garroth asks. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." I reply, still smiling. "If you say so." Garroth says. Vylad's phone buzzes, and he laughs. I yawn, and before I know it, I fall backwards, and everything goes black.

Garroth's POV

Vylad laughing is normal, but Zane smiling? Somethings up. I see Zane fall backwards onto his blanket and pillow, leaving his phone unlocked and open to some sort of picture. I can't tell what it is since I'm far away, so I leave it be, and go back to texting Laurance.

Vylad's POV

Zane's phone keeps on buzzing with unread messages. I glance at his phone, and see a picture of Travis kissing Zane. I chuckle, and go back to texting my blue haired cinnamon bun.

~Texts between Vylad and Dante~

Vylad: How are things going down there?
Dante: Meh. Travis and Laurance are playing Mario kart while texting on the side. I'm waiting for my turn. It would be better with you. ☺
Vylad: Awww, thanks. I wish I was down there, it's kinda boring up here. I mean, I love being with my brothers, but it's a little tense in here with all of today's earlier events.
Dante: Yeah, I know what you mean. Ooh, my turn, be back soon.
Vylad: Okay.

~Texts over~

I wait for Dante to text back, and as I do, I stare at the back of Zane's head. What is going on in that mind of his?

Garroth's POV

~Texts between Garroth and Laurance~

Laurance: So how are things going?
Garroth: Good I guess. Zane fell asleep and Vylad keeps laughing so I guess he's on YouTube or something.
Laurance: Oh, yeah no. Dante is texting Vylad and Travis is texting Zane while we play Mario kart.
Garroth: What!?
Laurance: Yeah.
G