||Chapter 10|| Tails To Tell

Vlayd's POV

"V-Vylad? Your a Mei'fwa." I stared at Dante, unable to speak. An unfamiliar feeling comes over me, and before I know it, my vision is black.

Zane's POV

I hear shouting downstairs. It doesn't matter. I sit on the edge of my bed, my left hand holds my pocket knife, which is slowly dripping blood. I stare at my cuts and clench my fists, wincing at the pain. I begin to breathe even more shakily, not allowing myself to cry. I'm pathetic. How could I have thought Travis would love me? I'm nothing but a waste of space. I squeeze my pocket knife, and swing open the blade.

Worthless

Cut

Garbage

Cut

No one will ever love you

Cut

You will never amount to anything

Cut

I clean the blade and close it, then throw it in my drawer and pull out bandages. I cover the cuts, and pull my sleeves down as far as they can go. I can't contain it any longer. I sit on my bed, and sob into my mask to muffle the noise. To think I loved him.

Travis's POV

Oh my Irene, no no no! I sit on the rock near the pond, thinking. What just happened? "You alright there lover boy?" Nicole asks innocently. "Nicole why did you do that!" I yell, tears threatening to spill at every word. "That idiot Vylad already stole Dante, you were the only one left. And come on Travis, we both know I'm much better than that piece of trash Zane." Nicole smirks. What did she just say? "Don't... ever come near me again Nicole or so help me." I yell, pushing past her. "Whatever Travis, I'm your ex, you'll come around." Nicole shouts. I set off running towards Zanes house to try and explain.

He probably think I cheated on him... Argh! I know I'm strong but Nicole is too! She wouldn't let me go! Oh Zane, please forgive me, I love you.

Dante's POV

I hear some stomping from upstairs, but that didn't matter now. I run toward Vylad and pick him up, but he was light as a feather now that he was a Mei'fwa, so its easy. "What happened to Vylad!?" Garroth yells, and at the same time the front door creaks open. Aphmau and Lucinda are standing behind it. "Oh my Irene, Vylad!" Aphmau yells, and runs in. "Oh no! Guys I'm so sorry! Aphmau's dog stole one of my potions and ran off with it. By the looks of it, the contents ended up on Vylad." Lucinda explains. "How long until it wears off?" I ask. "I don't know to be honest. Transfiguration is tricky." Lucinda says. "Lucinda I swear..." Garroth growls. "I think it'd be best if you left Lucinda, for your sake against Garroth." Laurance says. Lucinda nods quickly, seeing Garroth giving her a death stare, and she runs out, Aphmau following. "So Vylad is a Mei'fwa then." Garroth states. "It seems so." I agree.

He's adorable! His ears are so cute, and he's so light now. Makes him easier to carry around, heh. I can't wait until he wakes up and- "So Dante, what was that little display earlier?" Laurance smirks. "Display?" Garroth asks. "Um, w-what are you talking about?" I ask as I laugh nervously. I sit down as Laurance says, "Oh, you know." "Yeah Dante, what happened?" Garroth asks, towering over me. I sit further back, hunching over. "N-nothing Garroth, nothing happened earlier- Vylad!" I exclaim. "Vylad!" Garroth and Laurance say in unison.