||Chapter 13|| Truth or Dare

Zane's POV

"No, no, no Aphmau!" I say, shaking my head. "For once, I agree with Zane. I heard everything from upstairs." Katelyn groans, walking down the stairs. "Kawaii~Chan heard as well, but Kawaii~Chan is actually excited!" K.C. squeals as she bounces up the basement stairs. "Aw come on guys! Quit whining, you'll all be fine." Aphmau says, giving us all a sassy hair flip. "Girl, I am up for this 100% percent." Lucinda says out of nowhere. "When did you get here?" I ask. "I'm a witch, I do what I want." Lucinda says putting her hands on her hips. "Whatever, lets just get this over with!" Garroth says. "Let's set up our things first, then we can start." Aaron says walking through the front door. "Hi Aaron!" Aphmau says, smiling brightly. "Hey babe." Aaron says embracing Aphmau in a kiss. "Don't make me barf, let's get going." I say, smirking under my mask. I walk to a corner and set my things down, sit down, and pull out my black sleeping bag and pillow. After the last... incident, I'm glad I made sure to get a black one. Out of nowhere the smell of vanilla drifts by, and I look up to see Travis setting his things down next to mine. I growl, and pull my things as close to the wall as I can get. He smirks, and pulls his sleeping bag over to the point where it touches mine. I glare at him, and he flashes his bright smile. I roll my eye, and sit down. Looking around, I see Garroth and Laurance together, -figures- Vylad and Dante, Aphmau and Aaron, and Lucinda off to the side with Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn. "Hey, Zane. Take off your mask, try and relax!" Travis says quietly while nudging me. A blush forms underneath my mask.

Why does he really want me to take it off...? "Not a chance." I state. "Suit yourself! Hey Aphmau, mind if I start?" Travis asks. "Sure! Go ahead." Aph agrees. "Thanks. Okay, Zane. Truth or Dare?" Travis asks, eyeing me. "Umm, dare." I say nervously. "Take off your mask." Travis says, grinning at me. I stare at him for a few moments, then slowly reach behind me and untie my mask, setting it down in my lap. Everyone snickers, but Travis just stares at my uncovered face, a red glow appearing on his face. I stare back, and watch his eyes move to my lips. I watch him for a few seconds, then I shake my head, ignoring the red on my face. "A-anyway, um, L-Laurance. T-truth or dare?" I stammer. "Dare me Stutter King." Laurance smirks. I open my mouth, but then hear Travis mumble, "More like my little prince..." The back of my neck gets warm, then I say, "Fine. Let's start off with a bang, shall we? For the rest of the game, keep your shirt off." I finish off. "Ha, okay." Laurance says taking his shirt off. I see Garroth blush and look away. Success. "Zane, you flirtatious devil." Aph laughs. "Thank you, I try- wait what!? Flirtatious?" I ask. "Oh come on, you think I didn't notice your somewhat flirting with Travis?" She smirks. I go crimson, and look at the ground. "That's what I thought. Now then, I'll ask next because I'm me and I do what I want. Hm, Vylad Truth or Dare?" Aphmau asks sassily. Not even 10 minutes in and you've managed to make your brother uncomfortable... nice work Zane Ro'Meave.

Garroth's POV

Oh my Irene, why did Zane have to dare that? I look away from Laurance, my face as red as can be. "I'll take a truth Aphmau." Vylad replies. "Hm... Did you have a crush on Dante in high school?" Aphmau asks. "Sort of... I mean, it wasn't like it is now, but I had a small crush on him." Vylad answers. "Huh, so you were just never able to keep away." Dante laughs. "Oh whatever. Uh, Kawaii~Chan! Truth or dare?" Vylad asks. "Dare!" She replies. "I dare you to throw away ALL your powdered sugar, now." Dante says all evil-like. "Oh Dante~Kun! How could you!?" She wails as she goes to the kitchen.

We hear cabinets slam and a trash can opening and closing. She marches back into the room, sits on the floor and crosses her arms. "Happy Dante~Kun?" She pouts. "Very." Dante replies. "Humph, Lucinda~sama. Truth or dare?" Kawaii~Chan asks. "Ooh, dare." Lucinda replies. Kawaii~Chan thinks for a moment, then her eyes light up. She whispers something in Lucinda's ear causing the two to smile widely. "If I must..." Lucinda says as she takes out a potion. She walks over to Travis and Zane, and takes the cork off the potion. "What's that?" I ask. "You'll see Garroth. As for Travis, have fun!" Lucinda sings as she empties the contents of the bottle onto a suprised Zane. Zane coughs, closes his eye, and falls backward. "Zane!" We all yell except for K.C. and Lucinda. Unexpectedly, Zane stands up and grabs Travis's sleeve, pulling Travis up as well. Zane pushes Travis against the wall as I yell,"HEY! WHAT'S GOING ON WITH MY BABY BROTHER!" I shout while clenching my fists. "Don't worry. Just a small 'True Feelings' potion. Makes a person do what they want." Lucinda explains. "Lucinda, that's not right! Zane should do what he wants when he wants." Vylad complains. "Sorry Vylad, a dare is a dare." Lucinda states. Yes Lucinda, a dare is a dare... But what about Zane and Travis?