||Chapter 9|| What Happened?

Hoi A~Chan here. Sorry it took a while for this chapter to come out I had/still have writers block and a very busy weekend. So I will try to make this chapter as interesting as I can. This chapter may be in Vylad's and Dante's POV because I could only come up with an idea for them so...ya....let's go!

Vylad's POV
Dante and I played another round of Mario Kart when I herd a door slam upstairs and someone running to their room. I wonder who that is. I can't think about that right now I don't want to lose. After the last race we found out that I lost....again. "QUIT CHEATING!" I say standing up. "I'M NOT CHEATING!" Dante says standing up too. "CASH ME OUTSIDE HOW BOW DAT!" I laugh. "You don't scare me you cute marshmallow." Dante says as he boops my nose. "Cash me outside," I go in my tiptoes to get taller, but I'm still shorter than him and lean towards him, "how bow dat." Dante then grabs my hand with a smirk on his face and he leads me upstairs. We go up stairs to find Laurance and Garroth cuddling on the couch. Thank Irene Garroth is asleep. Dante leads me to the door and opens it. "Where are you two going?" Laurance questions as he turns around as much as he can without waking Garroth. "Vylad told me to cash him outside so we are going outside." Dante says as he looks towards Laurance with a smile. "Ok have fun." Laurance says turning back towards the TV. I start walking towards the door and when I had one foot out the door Dante slapped my....butt? What! OH MY IRENE DID HE JUST DO THAT? "D-dante." I can feel the blush covering my face as I look at him seeing that he is blushing too. We can here Laurance in the background snickering. I guess he saw that. Hopefully he doesn't tell Garroth.

Dante's POV
Vylad told me to 'Cash him outside' so I had an idea. I was going to take him for a walk cause why not. I took him by the wrist and brought him upstairs to the door. I opened the door when Laurance inturupted, "Where are you two going?" "Vylad told me to cash him outside so we are going outside." I look at Laurance and smile. "Ok have fun." he says as he turns back to the TV. Garroth must be asleep because he would have definitely said something about this. I notice that Vylad is starting to walk out the door and without thinking I slap his butt. MOTHER OF IRENE DANTE DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST DO THAT? I mean ya he has a nice butt and I stare at it....a lot....BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I CAN JUST SLAP IT OUT OF NO WHERE ESPECIALLY SINCE WE AREN'T DATING. I can feel blush creeping up on my face as I smile nervously.
"D-dante." Vylad says as he faces me blushing too. I can hear Laurance snickering in the background. I turn towards him and notice he is turned around with his phone out and.....oh no.....Garroth is awake giving me a death stare. IM ABOUT TO DIE! Then out of the blue we all hear a glass break. I look back at Vylad to see what happened and what I saw really surprised me.
"V-vylad...you're a mi'fwa." I say in shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sorry it isn't much but like I said before I have/had writer's block. I'm working on it tho so I guess that's a good thing. I hope you like this chapter and the Vylante action. Also thank you for over 300 reads. I cry every time that I remember that Dante turned Travis into the butt obsessed person he is so I decided to add some of that. Anyway thanks for reading this chapter I hope you enjoyed. BYE! 😘