||Chapter 14|| The Aftermath

~Zane's POV~

I wake up, feeling a pair of arms around my waist. My face grows warm as I turn my head ever so slightly, and see an uncovered chest, and the smell of vanilla immediately tells me who it is. "Morning One-Eye." Laurance says, and I turn the other way to see everyone staring at me, snickering and smirking. "Nice braids, didn't know you were gay. Then again, I can't talk." Gene laughs. Braids? I reach up to touch my hair, and feel small braids all over. I begin to undo them all, leaving my hair kind of wavy. "Soooooo, how was sleeping with Travis~?" Aphmau smirks. "I didn't even know I was!" I whisper-yell, not wanting to wake Travis. "Yeah, you not remembering last night is probably part of the after-effects of the potion." Lucinda says. "Potion?" I ask, confused. I try to move Travis's arms away gently, but before I can, he opens his eyes and gives me a playful smile. "Awww you want to leave? But I was enjoying the view~" Travis says, looking at my backside. Everyone laughs, as my face grows warmer. "Alright alright, show's over, go back to your daily activities." Travis laughs. "Travis, please let me go." I ask. "Hm, fineeeeee. We'll finish this another time." He smirks, then poking me on the nose. He opens his arms, releasing me. I stand up and gather my things. "Leaving so soon Zane?" Vylad asks. "Uhm, yeah. I'm feeling a bit tired still." I reply. "Okay, I'm coming with you." Vylad says. "I know if I try to argue you'll just make me feel bad, so let's go." I say. "Yay! I'll see you later Dante!" He says as he pecks Dante on the cheek. "Can I come?" Travis asks. "Um, n-no. Stay here please." I reply. "Hm, okay. See you later!" Travis say standing up, then kissing me on top of my head. I give him a small smile, open the door, and head back to the house with Vylad. 

-In Zane's House-

"So why exactly did you want to follow me back to the house?" I ask, setting my things down on the couch. "Well, you said that you didn't remember anything from last night, and I figured you wouldn't be comfortable asking anyone what happened, so I took it upon myself to explain the events." Vylad explains, smiling. "Hm, I suppose. Okay then, what happened?" 

"Well after Dante dared Kawaii~Chan to throw away all her powdered sugar, K.C. dared Lucinda to put a 'True Feelings' potion on you.... and she did." "W-what did it make me do?" "You uh, pinned Travis against the wall, said a few things I couldn't hear, but they sounded... seductive. Then you started to make out with Travis, intensely if I may add." 

"I... I did all that?" "Yeah, but Travis knew it wasn't really you, so he stopped you before it could progress. Then you fell asleep in his lap" "Oh my Irene... well I'm grateful he didn't take advantage of me, the last person that did that was- nevermind, continue."

"Okay, so K.C. dared Dante to invite Gene, Zenix and Sasha-" "Sasha was there while I was asleep in Travis's lap?" "Uh yeah, now quit interrupting! Ahem, Gene and Zenix both announced that they were gay, Dante said it was nothing to be ashamed of, but Gene said Dante didn't understand. So... Dante kissed me in front of him, and that's when I told Garroth I liked Dante. And guess what? HE DIDN'T MURDER US!" "Mhm, go on."

"After that, Sasha left once she heard you were there. Any reason for that?" "Umm, no." "Oh, here's where it gets good. Garroth and Lucinda had to switch clothes. It was great. Then Laurance and Garroth had to spend 15 minutes in the hall closet. I'm like, pretty dang sure they made out, and maaaaaybe some other things, if you catch my drift. I mean, it would have been easy since Garroth was in a dress, but whatever." "What goes on in your head?" "Don't change the subject! Anyway, while they were in there, Travis started making little braids in your hair, Aaron, Aphmau and Lucinda fell asleep, Dante sat on top of me, and K.C. took pictures along with Katelyn. Then everyone fell asleep! Next thing I know, you're inside of Travis's sleeping bag with him, but I'm going to assume that was the potion."