Chapter Five

Jack finally lost a match, but it wasn't his fault. He already has won five games that day, and his head was not feeling too well. "Oh shit Jack, I think you have a concussion." McCree said, holding his hands out as Jack wobbled in place. He wanted to hurl, and no matter how much he tried to focus, it was like the world was out of focus.

"Yeah, maybe you should go to the infirmary," Pharah said, putting a hand on his shoulder. "He's shaking really bad..." D.Va said, watching with wide eyes. Jack coughed into his sleeve and looked around slowly. He saw the world tip slightly suddenly leaning heavily on Pharah.

McCree and Pharah started to drag him across the room when Ethan yelled at them. "Hey! Where are you guys going?" Pharah was about to answer when Ethan ran up to them, grabbed Jack, and started to drag him toward the arena.

"You have one last fight today!" Jack shook his head, trying to pull away from Ethan. He was getting nauseous by the second and the world spun too fast. Ethan shoved him into the arena, D.Va was yelling at Ethan as he stumbled and practically fell.

"Jack! Get down, you're not in any shape!" D.Va ran around and tried to pull him down, but someone entered the area and started to drag Jack into the middle of the arena. Ross, laughing all the while, pushed him a little.

"What? He looks like he's shining!" Ross had a evil glint in his eye as he circled Jack. He didn't know what to do, he was swaying way to much, and if he moved too fast he'll pass out. Ross made his move, too quick for his tired mind to realise, and he was thrown down harshly and landed on his shoulder.

Ross laughed, going for a kick and landing one in his side. Yeah, he was going to hurl if this keeps up. He tried to move, but another kick made him fall back. "He's such a wimp!" Ross yelled, kicking again. Jack was on the brink of blacking out when he heard Reaper's harsh voice bounce around the room. "Ross I will kill you!" Ross hesitated, looking up as Reaper walked toward them, rage coming from the instructor. Jack lay motionless, his eyes shut tight as he tried to not lose it.

Reaper jumped the arena walls and without hesitating smashed his fists hard into Ross's face. With a sickening crack, Ross fell and Jack opened his eyes. Reaper was standing above him, his fists clenched and his right hand stained with blood.

"Ethan you mother fucker get in here right now." Reaper snarled, walking toward Ethan who was now trying to get away from Reaper.

"Reaper! Please! Ross insisted, pound on him a little more really!" Ethan was waving his hands stepping back. Pharah suddenly jumped onto the edge of the Arena, "I thought Dauntless were the brave, not cower and run."

Everyone could sense the fight, they gathered around slowly, like the shadows trying to swallow the tension. People shoved Ethan forward, taunting him onto the arena. Ethan grunted, "Fine, let's do this." Ethan snarled. Jack finally tried to get up, he needed to get away. Reaper looked down at him, and kneeling slowly, put a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey don't move. Imma whip this guy into shape and I'll make sure you get looked at." Reaper stood back up, squaring his shoulders. Jack gladly took his offer and lay back down. He remembered a lot of cheering and booing, someone almost stepped on him, and then yelling.

Jack opened his eyes, seeing Ethan practically get thrown a few feet off the arena while everyone screamed and hollered. Jack looked up, Reaper was strong looking, you could even feel it in his grip, but Jack had no idea the monster was this intense. Reaper cracked his knuckles, then barked something at everyone.

The group started to file out, Ross somehow escaped the match, and D.Va was crying as Pharah and McCree pulled him off the arena. Sombra came up shortly, "Okay, he's gonna hurl." She said, keeping her distance.