Part XI

Kier's POV

Today the timids were going on their date, I was inner fangirling; well not exactly inner.

"The timids are so cute, Laur!" I cooed as the front door slammed, signalizing that the timids had left. I walked out the kitchen and into the living room.

"Uh-huh." Laurence hummed in reply, not taking his eyes off his laptop.

I rolled my eyes; he was always on that bloody thing. Now I'm not a whiny boyfriend, I don't accuse of Laurence of paying more attention to his gadgets than me but seriously, he needs to get off that thing and pay attention to me.

"Laur." I whined, stringing out the 'r' and falling onto the space next to him on the sofa he was perched on. I heard a chuckle beside me as I slung an arm over my face, covering my eyes.

"What?" He replied mockingly, drawing out the 'at' just like I had before.

"I'm bored." I sat up and looked across at him, pouting innocently. Laurence still refused to take his eyes off his laptop and continued to type away at whatever was more interesting than me, but I spotted him subtly roll his eyes. I responded by sighing heavily before snatching the device from his hands and closing the lid, ignoring his loud protests.

"Hey! Kier! I was working!" Laurence cried but soon stopped when I curled up to his side and looked up at him sweetly. He stopped shouting and returned the gesture by sliding a gentle arm around my waist, cuddling me closer and chuckling. "You know if you wanted a cuddle, you could have just asked." He stated.

I giggled softly. "You were busy with your laptop."

Laurence began to stroke my side gently, running a hand up my shirt and began to caress the skin underneath, running his slender fingers across my pale skin affectionately.

"Attention whore." Laurence muttered, but gazed down at me lovingly.

I giggled and reached up slightly to peck his lips sweetly, pulling away slightly. "Your attention whore." I corrected before pecking his plump lips once more. He responded quickly, beginning to attack my lips with his own urgently before he started to nibble at them, biting and sucking the lower, demanding for entrance which I gladly provided. We fought for dominance, Laurence being slightly more overpowering before I fought back mightier by pushing myself from his side and into his lap. Winding my arms around his neck I continued to dominate his lips, breathing shakily as we pulled away, mesmerized by the feeling of his hands travelling under my shirt on my back and the familiar feeling of breathlessness as I felt him stroke and caress my skin. I could never get used to the feeling of his hands on me, it brought butterflies to my stomach. After gazing into his eyes transfixed I heard his heavenly voice sound around me, knocking me out of my gaze.

"You're so perfect, Kier." He spoke, his words causing my cheeks to redden.

"So are you, Beveridge." I replied lightly, leaning down in my straddle position to trail kisses down his exposed neck.

"You're perfect-er." I heard him say, the sound vibrating his neck slightly. His words made me grin, leaning back up to stare at him. He replicated my expression as he let out a musical giggle.

"You're perfect-est." I muttered, before erupting into a fit of giggles.

"You're so cheesy, Kemp." Laurence said once I'd calmed down. He looked over at me with such love in his eyes it made my heart swell and beat faster.

"You started it." I retorted, leaning forward slightly and pecked his nose gently, resulting in him scrunching up his nose and wiggling it as I pulled away.