Look Up

Here I am... somewhere new. Its the middle of the schoolyear. A new house, new people, new school, and new place to discover. Great.

I am on a city bus to my new home. May I inform you that I don't know anyone here!

I stare out the window gracefully out the window listening to some new hit by Jason Aldean. I notice most of these houses are spaced out and they look like... farmers? Yes, yes definately farmers. It was a long ride and still is.

I tried to change the subject in my head... like that did any good. I was now dreaming of my boyfriend, Jake. We both agreed to try a long distance relationship thing. I hope it works out.  I remember they way we danced at the Dukes' Sister's house.

They were your average twins. the ones who do everything together and alike.

I once again tried to change the subject hoping to get my mind off of Jake. Well here is any obvious question I didn't bother thinking of.

Where was I going?

What things will happen for me?

Who will I meet?

Who am I living with?

So basically, What was in my future?  

Man, i wish i was a wizard or at least a fortune teller.

The bus stops at my new school.

I walk to the front

"Thank you."

I walked off the bus then here the engine running off. I take a quick look at the school.

Berea High. Home of the Berea Braves.

I had to admit it was catchy. There was anything unusual about this school. It looked like something you get from a movie.

I walk into the building. look around like a lost puppy. I hadn't noticed a stranger running until I feel one run me over. I dropped everything just as he did.

"Oh, shit i am soo sorry!"

He said. He didn't look up.

"Oh, thats fine. You know it kinda happens."

I looked up and met his gaze.

"I am so sorry but I don't remember seeing you around here."

I heard in the backround...

"I'M GONNA GET YOU FOR THIS, MITTS!!!!"

"I'm sorry again I gotta go."

He ran off just like that. Well I know one person here... about one hundred more to go.

I went to my classes, unnoticed, untouched. The day was starting to end. Well, on the bright side all my teachers are nice. I searched for the adress for the buss stop. Once I finally found it I started to walk. I honestly had no idea where I was going. To my surprise I didn't see any side- streets just one long road that stretched on for which seemed like forever. It wasn't hard to find where it was "supposed" to be. I was looking at a large brown house. In the back yard they had which seemed like a barn. They also had every farm animal you could guess. Horses, cows, chickens, pigs, goats, and others.

I thought I walked into trouble.