On the Brightside

I peer at where my locker should be and notice a big group of people standing where it should be. I start to look around for some signs. All of the signs directed me to where the people had been and are still standing. Finally I gave up and walked over there.

"Hi. I'm Vanessa. Do you know whats going on here?" A girl with black hair asked me.

"No i have no idea. I'm just trying to find my locker. And my name is Jessy."

She smiled "Well i have to go. I'll she you around?"

"Yea. Bye!" With that, she sinked into the crowd.

The crowd was now pushing and growing in size. I hear chanting but I couldn't understand what they said. I got pushed and tugged until I finally saw what everyone was trying to see.

I saw beautiful Adam and Eric. They were fighting. Adam had mostly cuts and his shirt off. But Eric was... bad. He had bruises and cuts.

I was still stunned by what happened. Someone had pushed me into the fight. I was now laying on the ground almost in tears.

On the brightside it was where my locker was and I didn't go crazy.

They both stopped fighting. Adam had an evil look in his eyes. It was scary. He picked up his shirt and walked out of the school. The people started to fade away.

I was still shocked. I got up and put things in my locker and took out things I needed. I took Adam's things and went out the same way he did.

"Adam?"

I couldn't see him anywhere.

"Adam, are you out here?"

I saw something in the tree.

"Adam?"

Sure enough he was in the tree.

"Adam, are you okay?"

He didn't say anything. He laid across a long branch with his hands folded and feet crossed. He was expressionless.

"Here are your things."

I sat them at the bottom of the tree.

"I will see you later, I guess." I turned around and walked away.

I was already about 15 feet away until he came up behind me. He was just walking. He said nothing. I didn't want to, either. I had no idea what mood he was in. I didn't need anything to upset me more then I already was.

We got to our house and we immediatley went our seperate ways. I went to my room and him in his. I grabbed my guitar and just played it and sang softly to myself.

With Me by Sum 41. I loved this song!

Eventually I had to go downstairs. Woody was on the porch and Adam in the kitchen. He was working on homework. As quickly as I could I ran upstairs to get my homework. I walked in the room as awkward as can be.

"Hi, Adam. Could you help me with algebra?"

He smiled.

"Yeah as long as you help me with music."

I smiled.

"Hey, I uhh heard you playing in your room. You seemed really good."

I smiled even bigger. If that was possible.

"Thank you."

We finished our homework together always helping each other out. He would always give the nicest compliments.

After that we both went to sleep. Or he did I couldn't sleep. Jake and Adam were on my mind. Adam was super nice and sweet. Jake was kinda mean and didn't care. Wait what was I thinking? I love Jake! But I think I might like Adam...