Blame The Family

I honestly couldn't sleep last night. I had a nice fresh cut on my eyebrow. Great. Now everyone would know what happened. Ugh and even worse... Adam. What would he say? What would he do? But between me and him, are we okay? No, Jessy, we are not okay! Was it over? I didn't want it to be... just my luck.

I did my daily routine. I wore a pair of my ripped jeans, a t-shirt, and my black ripped converse. I slipped on my huge black hoodie that had Monster on it. The energy drink. My makeup was black eyeliner and mascara. My cut was big and really noticable. Great.... Its all Adam's fault.

I walked down and texted the guys.

"Hey... come over for breakfast!! -jessy"

I made breakfast and once I was done, did my homework. I finished everything. Then I waited like every morning. Adam walked in all dressed and ready. I couldn't look at him too much. I was about to cry so I walked out of the room. Why does he do this to me?!? I texted the guys again.

"Hey breakfast is on the table. Gotta go to school early. luv ya! -jess"

With that I walked out the door.

Adam's POV

I walked in the room to see my beautiful girlfriend... upset? What was wrong?! I woke up a little hungover, but she wouldn't care. She didn't even see me. Then she left the room.

Two minutes later the guys stormed in upset also. What was wrong? Was there something I didn't know? I was so confused!.

They all sat down and ate. Silence. I couldn't take it anymore! The silence was too loud.

"Why is everyone upset?" I said in a strained voice.

I heard a snort and so did everyone else. It was Jessy. She was mad then ever. Her eyes shook and so did her body. I was terrified She had cuts on her face. She looked like she was gonna explode.

"Oh My God! Jessy! What happened?!?" We all kinda screamed.

I was shocked. She looked like she couldn't kill a fly. To know that she could have got in a fight honestly killed me. I stood up and walked over to her. With ever step I took she took back.

I was so upset and confused I looked to the guys and back to where Jessy should have been.

I turned to the guys. They were still upset and all looking down.

"What in the hell is going on!!?? I know you know!"

I shouted furiously at them. They all looked at Vince who turned to me. Oh God, he did something to Jessy. I am going to kill him!

"Well Adam... You were kinda drunk last night. When I say you were drunk I mean drunk! We didn't know what to do. We called Jessy to bring the car down and she saw you. And lets just say Amber, Nicole, and the skanks were there too. But your girl can pack a punch."

He pulled out his phone and showed me the whole thing. Oh my God! I was the cause of Jessy to get hurt.

Speaking of Jessy she came down the stairs and spoke.

"Its 8. You guys should go."

Vince was the first one to say anything.

"Why wouldn't you go too?"

"I can't... I might have done something and the princible told me to go home and come back tomorrow."

With that she left. I think we all knew we were gonna ditch. We hated school and we go through it together. I was so mad at myself. All Jesyy has ever done was be nice, cook, and clean and love. I was so sad and just wanted to make everything okay.