It's a secret... Shh

I know how I am doing that whole music thing but I couldn't think of a song for this one so I didn't do one :( should have one for next week though! :D

Jessy's POV

I woke up next to my wonderful boyfriend that I loved.

His arm was holding me closer to him. My arm and foot was drapped over his abs and legs. I started to pull up and stretch. Today was Saturday! Yay! It was also alonger weekend because the school had to remodel or something.

I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen. I screamed when I saw the guys standing there smiling sheeplessly.

Immediately I heard loud steps run downstairs to my side. I smiled to myself. He cared more than I thought.

I blushed now realising why the guys were smiling at me.

My phone started ringing and I looked at the caller ID. It was unknown. Who could it be?

"One second."

I walked into the living room. Then clicked the green button answering my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, babe, you missing me?"

"Um? May I ask who is calling and why?"

"Your boyfriend and to see what goin' on."

"Your not my boyfriend and I really don't wanna talk to you."

Immediatley I knew it was Jake.

"What the hell?! Where in the fucking hell are you?!?!"

He was screamin so I dramatically held the phone out and in that same moment Adam caught it.

"Hello and who the hell are you?" Adam said coldly.

I tried to reach for my phone back. But he just turned away and walked into the kitchen and the guys kinda surrounded around me.

"Adam! Give me my phone back!!"

The guys stood in the doorway. My size was an advantage and crawled between their legs. They looked surprised but then they all picked me up. I was struggling to get out of their warm holds but it was useless.

Then Adam came into veiw and had the broken phone at his side. I wasn't mad but worried. I was worried Adam would be mad at me.

If looks could kill, I would be dead along with everyone else in the room. He threw the phone against the wall and it exploaded. I jumped and stared at Adam. My eyes were full of sadness and I was trying to hide the worry but I knew I sucked.

He was shaking but managed to come and hold me. He could tell I was starting to get really upset. He tried but like me he kinda sucked at it.

"I'm sorry, Babe." He whispered in my ear.

I heard the guys walk out of the house. I knew they wouldn't come back until later. I had to think of a way to brighten up his day becuase I am NOT letting a jerk ruin my Saturday! I plan to stick to this plan.

I pulled back and smiled but was hiding the guilt. "So, What are you doing today?"

"Whatever you are." He was trying and giving one hundred percent effort.

I smiled. "Too bad. I asked you first."

He chuckled. "Well I gotta go cut the grass. Wanna ride the tractor again?"

I nodded my head rather fast and he chuckled and kissed me.

"I'm a go change."

We both ran to our rooms and found clothes. He was wearing a black tanktop and a pair of blue jeans. He always took my breath away.