Anger > Fear

With dinner done, house cleaned, and the best boyfriend that helped with everything, we finally relaxed for a minute. We sat on the couch together. I heard nocking. We both looked at the screen door and saw tall built figures standing there. Adam's friends. Thank God I made enough food.

"Come in"

Without hesitation they all walked in and sut around us. Then Austin walked over to turn the Xbox on. They all grabbed controllers and took turns. I sat there casually laughing how they yelled at each other when they died. They were playing Call Of Duty.

"Jessica could even beat you, man! You suck!" I heard Austin say.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

He looked nervous. "Well... look at you. I highly doubt you ever played."

"Well, for your information, I have played and awesome at it."

I quickly stole Vince's controller and got a seven kill streak. They looked at me amazed. I gave the controller back.

"... she can cook, play call of duty, plays many instruments, and how in the hell did you get her?"

I overheard Embry whisper to Adam. I laughed quietly to myself. I loved them all. They were the best friends I could ask for. They ate then played again. They ate then played over and over again.

While they took a break to eat, I started my homework. I was sitting on the floor next to Vince and Brendan. I was sittind inbetween Adam's legs. I tried to take as little of the room as possible. They livingroom was small and could bareley hold all seven of these huge boys. The TV took up alot of room also. I finally finished and started to watch Adam kill everybody. I never thought I would think that.

Then Austin stood up saying. "I really need to get home before my folks freak."

Then they all had to leave. Adam and I stood up and said our goodbyes. They did man hugs with Adam then regualr hugs with me. They all left and Adam was laying on the couch. I stood there and looked at him. He moved over and held his arm wide for me.

I walked over towards Adam and sat down. He wrapped his arm around me.

"Jessy?" He whispered. I was laying down next to him. I hadn't noticed that I almost fell asleep. I opened my eyes alittle. He seemed to relax better now.

"Shh... Go back to sleep."

He picked me up, bridal style and started to carry me upstairs. He placed me easily on the bed and closed my window a little bit.

"Adam, come here." He turned towars me and walked to the edge of my bed. I scooted over and hit the bed for him to sit. He did and laid next to me. He snuggled me close. "I love you." "I love you."

We slept peacefully...

I woke up to Adam snoring quietly. I smiled. I mesmorizied his face then kissed his head lightly. He still snored lightly. I didn't want to wake him up. I stared at his flawless face. His eyes started figdeting. He slowly opened one eye. I smiled and giggled. Then he smiled and opened both dark brown eyes.

"Good Morning, Beautiful."

"Good morning, Cutie."

He held me closer, if that was possibly and kissed my lips. He pulled away and smiled.

"Do you know what time it is?"

I shook my head. I grabbed my almost dead cellphone.

"It's like almost 6 30."

We had scool at 10 so we had some time.

"Well, I have to go take a shower and stuff. Meet you downstairs around 7?"