1. Welcome Home.

Kayden's P O V

"Were Here!' John Yelled Excitedly. I Heard Someone Gasp. "Oh My Gosh! , Kayden Wake Up Baby!' Mom Yelled.

I Groaned And Opened My Eyes. The Sun Was Blazing , Yep Were Definitely In Miami. Looking Over At Kai , I Sighed I Grabbed His Baby Bag. I Unbuckled The Car Seat And My Seat Belt , Then Carefully Picked Up My Brother And Carried Him Inside.

"Isn't It Beautiful?' She Asked Slinging An Arm Around My Shoulder And Giving It A Squeeze.

"It's Nice Or Whatever.' I Mumbled Repositioning Kai On My Hip. She Nodded And Cleared Her Throat. Then There Was A Long Silence.

"Hey , Why Don't I Show You Your Room?' John Asked Walking Over To Us.

"Hol' Up , I Wanna Look Around.' I Said Nodding Towards The Kitchen. He Nodded And Kissed Mom's Cheek. I Checked The House Out A Little , I Mean It Was Nice But I Still Didn't Wanna Be Here. It Just Didn't Feel Like Home.

"You Ready?' He Asked Coming Out Of Nowhere. I Gasped Grabbing My Chest And Smacked My Teeth. He Chuckled As I Walked Past Him. "You Mad , Or Nah?' I Heard Him Call After Me. "You Have To Be Young To Say That.' I Said Loud Enough For Him To Hear. I Heard Him Smack His Teeth And I Chuckled.

He Followed Me Upstairs And Directed Me To The Room. I Opened It And Smiled Slightly. "So , How Do You Like Your Room?' John Asked Leaning On The Door Frame. My Room Was White With White , Teal & Orange Bedding. It Had A Bathroom And A Big Walk In Closet Along With A Big TV And A Small Sofa. "It's Alright.' I Replied Walking In.

He Smacked His Teeth. "Now , You Know It's Way Past Alright.' He Said Smirking. I Rolled My Eyes And Closed My Door. I Gently Laid Kai On My Bed And Wrapped Him In A Blanket , He Moved A Little Then Finally Went Back Yo Sleep.

"Kayden , You Need To Start Unpacking!' I Heard Mom Yell. "Alright!' I Yelled Back Sitting On The Mini Sofa. I Grabbed A Few Of My Bags And Dumped Them On The Floor , Leaving A Big Pile. I Groaned Then Took Off My Nike Hoodie And Threw It On The Floor Somewhere.

I Separated My Clothes Then Began To Hang Them In My Closet , I Put All My Pants And Shirts On Different Sides So It Would Be Easier. I Then Put All Of My Shoes Under Them , And Took A Quick Shower. I Slipped On My Sports Bra And A Pair Of Gray Sweats Then Laid Down Beside Kai.

I Grabbed My Phone And The Remote As I Got Comfortable. Just As I Was About To Turn On The TV , My Mom Opened The Door And Smiled.

"Hey Baby , Are Y'all Okay?" She Asked Sitting On The Sofa.

"Yeah , Were Good." I Said Quickly Turning It On. I Flipped Through The Channels As She Looked Up At Me And Smiled.

"Great , I Just Wanted To Check On You." She Said Standing Awkwardly. I Rolled My As She Stood And Stared.

"Okay." I Said Landing On The Movie Channel. The Cookout Was On So I Just Decided To Watch That.

"Alrighty Then.' She Said As She Walked To The Door. "Oh! , I Almost Forgot , You Need To Get Ready.' She Said Turning Around And Facing Me.

"Ready For What?" I Asked Putting The Remote Down. "Well Some People From Down The Street Invited Us Over For A Little Welcoming Party , Just A Little Get To Gather.' She Said. I Rolled My Eyes. "What If I Don't Wanna Go?' I Asked With A Slight Attitude. We Just Got Here And She Already Tryin' To Drag Me Somwhere. She Sighed. "Aniya Don't Start.' She Said Pointing Her Finger. I Chuckled And Shook My Head. "I Think I'll Just Stay Here.' I Said Glancing Up At The TV.