16. Responsible.

Kayden's P O V

There Weeks Later.

. . . . . . .

"In Conclusion. I Think I Should Be Able To Move Out Of The House.' I Smiled. Honestly , I Was Tired Of Staying Here. I Mean , I Love My Mom And All But She Can Be A Bit; Bipolar.

I Leanes Back In My Chair And Rolled My Eyes While My Mom And John Whispered To Each Other.

My Mom Looked Over At Me Then Cleared Her Throat. "Well , Kayden. I Can See Where Your Coming From But; Your Only Seventeen..' "I Know Ma. But That Doesn't Mean That I'm Not Responsible.' I Cut In , Smiling A Bit Yo Myself.

"Yes I Know. And Since You Have No Job..' "I'll Work At Tilliy's For The Time Being. You Know Lela Can Get Me A Part Time There.' I Cut In Again.

"And You Have A Baby Brother..' "You Know I'll Take Care Of Him. That's My Baby , He'll Never Be Put Second.'

"Oh And Don't Worry , I'll Take Care Of Y'all Too.' I Quickly Added , Hopping That Would Get Me A Good Answer.

She And John Laughed. "I Guess You've Gotten Everything Planned Out , Yeah?' She Stopped Then Smiled Up At Me.

"Okay , Fine. You Can Move Out.' I Smiled , Jumping Up And Kissed Them Both. "Thank You.' I Then Did My Little Victory Dance. I Gasped. "I Gotta Go Call Lela!' I Then Ran Up The Stairs To My Bedroom.

I Dialed Lela's Number And Waited , I Then Dialed Sabastin's For Three Way.

"Hello?' They Asked In Unison. Lela Sounded Groggy While Sabastin Sounded The Same; Happy.

"Guess What You Guys?' I Asked. They Didn't Answer. "I Can Move Out Now!'

"Shut Up!' Lela Yelled. I Nodded As If She Could See Me.

"I'm Coming Over Right Now.' Sabastin Said. "Me Too!' Lelani Yelled. "Okay , See You In A Few.' I Said Before Sliding The Bar To End The Call.

I Sat Back On My Bed And Looked Around. My Room Was Soon Going Be Used For Storage But; I Don't Mind. Smiling I Laid Down And Screamed In My Pillow.

Finally.