23. Reunited | Welcome Home.

Kayla's P O V

"Kayla , Come Help Me Get Their Rooms Ready!' Sage Yelled From Down The Hall. 

"Girl , Hold On. You Know Us Pregnant People Can't Walk As Fast.' I Yelled Back , Waddling Out Of My Room.

"Well Who's Fault Is That?' She Asked Putting Her Hand On Her Hip. I Rolled My Eyes.

"Leave My Baby Alone.'

She Rolled Her Eyes. "Shut Up Keshawn. Wit'cho Ugly Ass.'

He Laughed Then Walked Behind Me And Kissed My Neck. "Baby Don't Do That.' I Groaned. He Stopped But Then Grabbed My Waist And Began Grinding On Me. "I Know You Want It.' He Laughed Kissing My Jaw. I Pouted "I Do , But I Don't Want To Hurt The Baby.' I Said. He Kissed My Neck Again Then Smiled.  "I Won't , I Did Some Research A While Ago.' I Smiled Chuckling , Only Keshawn Would Do Something Crazy Like That. "Just , Nasty.' Sage Exclaimed , Shaking Her Head.

"Oh Like Your Not.' I Giggled Causing Her To Join In , In Laughter.

. . . . . . .

"Baby , I Can't Wait Till My Sister Gets Here!' I Squealed.

"I Know Right.' He Agreed.

"Me Ether. From What I Hear , She Seems Like Somebody I Would Fuck With And I Ain' Even Met Her Yet.' Sage Stated.

"Yeah , She's Gonna Love Your Ghetto Ass.' I Chuckled. After Putting The Finishing Touches On The Rooms We All Headed Downstairs. I Sat On The Couch And Pulled The Lever , Putting My Feet Up.

"My Feet Hurt.' I Whined , Wiggling My Toes. "Sage Can You Massage Them For Me?' I Asked.

"Hell No. I'm Not Touching Them Corns.' She Laughed. I Shook My Head And Chuckled. As I Sat , Playing In Shawn's Hair My Phone Began To Ring , Causing Me To Get All Excited.

"Hey Bighead , Is Kayden There Yet?' Lelani Asked. I Kissed My Teeth , Thinking It Was Kayden.

"No , Not Yet.'

"Okay. Well When She Comes , Tell Her I'm Sorry For Not Being There When She Left , I Had To Go To The Hospital , My Momma Was In Labor.' She Squealed.

"Aww , Boy Or Girl ?' I Cooed.

"She Had A Little Girl. Laila Ilyssa Pryor. 7 Pounds & 5 Ounces.' She Announced Proudly. I Could All Ready See It. Being A Mom.

"Beautiful Name. Send Me A Picture. Tell Your Mom I Said Congratulations.'

"Okay. Well Bye , Love You Kay.'

"Bye. Love You Too Baby.'

I Hung Up And Proceeded To Play In His Hair. "Bad Girls Club Is On!' Sage Yelled As She Grabbed The Remote. "Aye Lil Girl Don't Change The Channel , I'm Watching Basketball.' Shawn Barked. She Rolled Her Eyes And Changed It Any Way. "Turn That Shit Back!' He Yelled. "Fuck Basketball. You Have A Pregnant Wife , You Need To Be Massaging Her Feet!' She Yelled Back.

I Shook My Head As I Watched Them Fight. My Phone Bussed Indicating Some One Had Texted Me , It Was Lelani.  She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Sister. She Had A Head Full Of Curly Black Hair With She Was Chubby And She Was A Dimple in Her Chin. Her Mom's Features Showed Greatly.

"Awww' I Cooed , Reopening My Bag Of Cheetos From Earlier. Placing A Few In My Mouth , I Locked My Phone Back And Slid It Back Into My Pocket. "If I Wasn't Straight , Lo Could  Get It.' Sage Said Laying Her Head On My Shoulder. I Laughed. "I Always Knew Your Ass Was Gay." She Smacked Her Teeth And Mushed My Head.