7. Spring Break | 2

Lelani's P O V

I Woke Up To Hearing Noise In The Kitchen. I Slipped On My Fluffy Slippers , And Grabbed My Bat , I Opened My Door And Amazing Smell Filled My Nose. I Walked In The Kitchen To See Kayden Cooking Breakfast.

"Good Morning Thot." She Said Smiling.

"Morning Bitch. What You Making , It Smells Good As Fuck." I Said Yawning.

"A lot Shit." She Replied Showing Me All She Had Made.

"Damn Girl , You Didn't Have To Make All This." I Said Grabbing A Piece Of Bacon.

"I Know But I Didn't Want Y'all Asses To Be Hungry , Cause Were Going Exploring Today.' She Added Slapping Me Hand.

The Door Opened Again And Chris Came Out In Sweat Pants. He Rubbed His Face Then Kissed My Lips.

"Morning Baby , Wassup Kay." He Said Yawning.

"Wassup."

"Something Smells Good." He Said.

"She Made Us Breakfast." I Smiled.

"Jacob , Wake The Fuck Up!" She Yelled Turing Of The Stove.

"Ah Shit!" Jacob Yelled.

'What Happened?' Kay Yelled.

He Came Out Rubbing His Head And Frowning , I Laughed.

"You Scared The Shit Outta' Me And I Fell Of The Bed And Hit My Head.' He Replied Wrapping An Arm Around Her.

"Damn , My Bad." She Giggled While Kissing His Head.

"It Smells Good In Here." He Added.

"Can Y'all Niggas Please Stop Saying That!" I Yelled While Rolling My Eyes.

"Foods Ready!" She Yelled Over My Yelling.

We All Ran To The Food. Jacob And Chris Piled Their Plates As Kayden Giggled. I Got My Food And Started Eating.

"Damn Ma! You Put Your Foot In This?" I Asked Putting The Cheesy Eggs In My Mouth

"Foreal." Chris Said While Stuffing His Face.

"My Baby Can Cook." Jacob Said Smiling.

"I Know." Kay While Popping Her Imaginary Collar.

We All Ate And Got Ready. I Took My Shower And Put On Q Floral Dress , With My Red Red Bottoms. I Grabbed My Black Versace Book Bag And Put In My Bathing Suit , And My Flip Flops , Sunscreen And Hat. I Then Sat On The Couch And Watched Sponge Bob. I Have A Bad Feeling About This Place. Like On Some Vacancy Type Shit. But I'm Just Being Paranoid , Or Am I ?

                                     Kayden's P O V

I Got Up Extra Early To Start On Breakfast. I Was Gonna Be Fixing A lot Because Were Going Out Today. I Dropped A My Frying Pan On Accident , I Picked It Up And Saw Lelani With Bat , I Guess It Scared Her , I Laughed As She Put The Bat Down And Sat On The Couch. We Talked For A While As I Made Breakfast. A Few Minutes Later Chris Came Out , Then Jacob. We All Ate Then I Decided To Get Ready.

After That I Got In The Shower , I Got Out And Got Dressed Putting On My Black Fitted Sun Dress With A Cute Pair Of Jimmy Choo's. And Since I Didn't Have Weave In , I Took Down My Poetic Justice Braids And Let My Hair Fall Leaving It In It's Curly State , I Put My Swim Stuff In Jacobs Book Bag And Grabbed My Floral Messenger Bag For My Phone And Wallet. I Sat With Lelani As She Watched Sponge Bob , While We Waited On The Boys.