15. Daddy Dearest.

Kayden's P O V

. . . . . . .

I Pulled Him Into The House. I Sat On The Love Seat While He Sat On The Sofa. I Stared At Him As I Leaned Back In My Seat. "Why The Fuck Are You Here?' I Asked.

He Sighed Leaning On His Elbows. Just Him Being Here Was Pissing My Off , And My Bad Ass Temper Is Not Helping.

"Why The Fuck Are You Here!' I Yelled Causing Him To Avert His Attention To Me. "I Missed You , Baby.' He Smiled. I Chuckled And Rolled My Eyes. "You Still Didn't Answer My Fuckin' Question; Why The Fuck Are You Here?' I Asked Again.

By This Time I My Breathing Was Uneven , And My Adrenaline Was Pumping. "Just Like Your Mother.' He Chuckled. I Stood And Leaned On The Wall. "Ima Ask Yo' Ass One More Time Before I Call The Police; Why The Fuck Are You Here?' "I Came To See My Child.' He Stood Walking Over To Me. "Don't Fuckin' Come Near Me.' I Spat Raising One Eyebrow.

"And I'm Not Your Fuckin' Child.' I Spat "I Don't Have A Father Since Mine Walked Out On Us.' I Chuckled.

"Why Must You Make This So Complicated?' He Asked. I Kissed My Teeth And Walked Over To The Door. "Because , I Haven't Seen You In What... Ten Years? And Now You Wanna Come And See Me? What Kind Of Bullshit Is That?' I Fumed.

He Lowered His Head , Then Shook It. That's What I Thought.

"You Know What , Just Your Presence Is Pissing Me Off So..' I Opened The Door And Pointed Out. "Get The Fuck Out Of My House.' He Laughed Then Walked Over To Me , And Before You Knew It I Was Yanked Up Against The Wall. "I Tired Of Your Smart Ass Mouth , Aniya.' "Get The Fuck Off Me.' I Grunted Pushing Him Off. I Began Trying To Wiggle Out Of His Grip. He Was Just To Strong. His Hand Slipped Down To My Waist As He Smiled At Me. "You've Gotten Very Beautiful , Kayden.' He Smiled Then Started Kissing On My Neck As His Hand Tried To Slide In My Pants.

"What The Fuck!' I Screamed. "Don't Worry Baby Girl , It'll Be Over Soon.' He Whispered In My Ear. I Tried Pushing Him Off But He Just Laughed. "Stop Fighting It Baby , You Know You Want It.' He Chuckled. I Stopped Then Kneed Him In His Stomach. I Then Kicked Him In His Crotch. He Groaned In Pain Then Fell To The Floor. Just As I Was About To Run , Sabastin Walked In. "Baby , What Happened?' He Asked Taking Me In His Embrace. "He Tried To Fuckin' Rape Me!' I Yelled Into His Chest. My Breathing Was So Uneasy That I Couldn't Breathe.

Sabastin Let Go Of Me Then Pulled Out A 9. This Nigga Was Strapped And I Didn't Even Know It. "You Wanna Do Or Should I?' He Asked Handing Me The Weapon. I Quickly Took It From Is Hands And Pointed It Towards My So Called Father.

"Any Last Words Before I Shoot Ya' Ass And Cross you Off Of My List Of Fuckin' Headaches?' I Asked Cocking It Too The Side. As He Was About To Speak I Beat Him To It. "Nope , Okay Then.' I Then Sent Three Bullets To His Head. His Body Fell To The Floor As Blood Began To Leak On The White Carpet.

"I Need Somebody To Come Clean This Shit Up. I Can't Let My Moms See This.' I Said. He Nodded Then Whipped Out His Phone.

"Aye Scooter , I Need A Favor.'

.......

"Honey , Are You Sure Your Okay?' My Mom Asked For The Tenth Time Since I Had Called Her Home. I Chuckled Then Sighed. "Yeah , I'm Fine Ma.' She Wiped Her Tears Then Hugged Me Tightly.

"I Love You Baby.' She Smiled Kissing My Forehead. I Kissed Her Cheek Then Smiled.

"I Love You More , Ma.' I Looked Over At Sabastin Who Was Smiling Down At Us. "Now To Celebrate!' They Both Gave Me Confused Looks. "What? I'm Not About To Just Sit Around Here And Be Bored. I Want Some Ice Cream So , I'm Gonna Get Some.' I Said. They Both Laughed As I Giggled And Grabbed My Keys.

Everything's Good.