30. He's Coming.

Kayla's P O V

Sage's Eye Widened As I Bent Over And Gripped My Stomach. "What's Wrong Kayla?' She Asked Grabbing My Arm. Keshawn Held Me From The Back As I Squeezed My Legs Together And Breathed Heavily. "My Water Just Broke.' I Exclaimed. Sage Smiled And Quickly Grabbed Me Before I  "Oh My God , My God Son Is Finally Coming!' She Screeched. I Smiled Then Groaned In Pain. Sage Helped Me To The Car As Keshawn Ran To Get Kayden , Sean And The Kids.

After About Five Minutes Kayden Came Down Followed By Sean & Keshawn. Kayden Had Kai , Keshawn Had Amari And Sean Had Layla. They Hopped In And Sage Sped Off Toward The Hospital. I Laid My Head Back , My Breathing Became Quick And Short. These Contractions Aren't Very Far Apart. I Rubbed My Stomach And Squeezed My Eyes Shut.

It Was Finally Happening. I Was Having A Baby.

We Got To The Hospital In Record Time. Keshawn Helped Me Out While Sage Sage Got A Nurse. She Brought A Wheelchair.  "Keshawn , We'll Wait. You Go With Her.' Sage Said Excitedly.  He Nodded As Followed The Nurse. She Rolled Me Down The Hall And Into A Room. She Removed My Pants And Underwear , Then My Top And Bra. She Put A Gown On Me Then Covered Me With A Blanket. The Doctor Came In And Got Between My Legs , I Held Keshawn's Hand Tightly. He Smiled At Me And Kissed My Lips. "It's Gonna Be Okay Baby , Just Breathe.' He Said , I Nodded As Stomach Pains Hit Me.

. . . . . .

"Okay , Miss Brown. I'm Gonna Need You To Push On The Count Of Three. Ready?'

One

Two

Three

I Screamed As I Pushed. Tears Fell Freely As I Gripped Tightly In Shawn's Hand , He Winced In Pain. The Doctor Asked Two Nurses To Hold Each Of My Legs Up So It Would Be Easier. "Push As Hard As You Can On The Count Of Three.'

One

Two

Three

"Oh My God!' I Screamed. I Pushed Hard As Sweat Dripped From My Forehead. "I See The Head!' He Yelled. "Okay , Even Harder.' I Closed My Eyes And Groaned. "Abasi Need To Hurry Up And Get Out!' I Yelled.

One

Two

Three

I Pushed As Hard As I Possibly Could.  "The Baby's Almost Out.' ,"One More Time.' He Said. I Groaned.

One

Two

Three

I Pushed Again. I Heard Little Cry's , Then A Small Baby. I Sighed And Threw My Head Back On My Pillow. He Smiled As He Picked Up The Baby. "Would The Father Like To Cut The Cord?' He Asked , "Hell Yeah!' Keshawn Nodded Excited. He Cut The Cord Then Walked Back Over To Me. The Doctor Took The Baby And Got Him Cleaned Up. He Wrapped Him In A Winnie The Pooh Blanket And Placed A Small Hat On His Head. He Smiled Again. "Well , Miss Brown. You Had A Beautiful Baby Boy.' He Said , I Reached My Arms Out And He Handed Me The Baby.

I Smiled Down At Him. His Eyes Were Closed And He Stopped Crying. I Wrapped My Finger Around His Small Hand , Soon After His Eyes Flutter Open. I Stared Down At Him In Awe "Hey , Baby. It's Mommy.' I Cooed. I Began To Cry As I Gently Kissed His Cheek. He Smiled And A Small Dimple Popped Up.  "Baby , Lemme Hold Him.' Keshawn Said Softly. I Gently Handed Him To Him. He Smiled As He Caressed His Tiny Body. "Hey Lil Man , It's Your Daddy.' He Smiled. I Wiped My Tears Then Smiled.

"Welcome To The World.'