9. Sabastin.

Kayden's P O V

"Kayden , Get Up!'. "Five More Minutes.' I Whined As I Buried My Face In My Pillow. "Kayden!' I Sigh And Remove The Covers From My Legs. Today Is The Day I Show Off The Old Kayden.

As I Laid On My Bed I Heard Shuffling And Light Footsteps. "Kayden Get'cho Ass Up , We Don't Have All Fuckin' Day!' I Heard A Female Voice Yell. I Stood And Slowly Walked To The Door Resting My Hand On The Knob Listening. Suddenly , The Door Was Yanked Open. Lelani Stood At The Door And Smirked Crossing Her Arms.

I Rolled My Eyes. "You So Damn Loud!' I Yelled. She Returned The Eye Roll. "Yo Mama Said Fo' Me To Get You Up For School , So That's What I'm Doing.' I Walked Over To My Dresser As She Watched My Every Move. "Can I Help You?' I Asked. She Didn't Answer Instead She Pointed To The Bath Room Door. "So Aggravating.' I Mumbled Picking Up My Towel. "Bitch , I Heard You Wit' Ya Wanna Be Slick Ass.'

I Laughed. Before Walking Into The Bathroom , I Plugged My Phone Up To My Speakers. I Headed To My SoundCloud And Went Into My Morning Playlist. Scrolling Through Them I Heard Lelani Sigh , I Held Up My Index Finger. "Okay , Okay ,  I'm Going.' I Said Running Into The Bathroom.

"And Don't Be In There All Fuckin' Day Nether!' She Called After Me. "Whatever!' I Called Back. Just As I Was About To Wash My Face , My Speakers Started Blasting Music. "Aye! , This The Shit!' Lelani Yelled. Giggling I Dropped My Towel On Top Of The Toilet Seat And Hopped In The Shower.

After About Ten Minutes , I Got Out. I Hair Was Wet And Really Curly , So I Decided That I Would Keep It That Way. "Oh Dat' My Song Hoe!' The Speakers Screamed. I Dried My Hair And Put Lotion On My Face.

"That My Fuckin' Song , That My Fuckin' Song , Roll It On , Got My Jay's On , Play That Nasty Bruh , Hey That My Favorite Song , Heard You That Sangin' Nigga , Yeah Bitch That Turn Ya' On.' She Sang.

I Wrapped My Towel Around Myself And Walked Out To See Her Twerking On My Bed. I Laughed And Walked Over To My Closet While Humming Along. "That Bitch Crazy , She Gon' Suck Me Up Until My Eye Get Lazy.' I Turned Around And Shook My Head. 'What? , That's What He Says.' I Chuckled And Looked At My Closet. "What Should I Wear?' I Called Out To Lela. Seconds Later She Ran Into My Closet And Pulled Out Some Clothes And Pushing Them In My Hands. "Well Thanks.' I Mumbled Sarcastically.

I Slowly Started Walking To The Bathroom. "Bitch Hurry Up!' She Yelled Making Me Jump. I Rolled My Eyes And Proceeded To Walk. I Sat The Clothes Down On The Sink As I Scanned Over Them.

The Outfit Consisted Of A Loose Neon Blue Cropped Tank , A White Pair Of Razor Leggings And My Naive Rug Roshes. She Did Good For Her First Try. I Slipped On The Outfit And Quickly Put My Hair In A Bun. I Walked Out And Looked At My Self In The Mirror.

"Damn , Bitch You Look Good!' She Nearly Screamed As She Walked Back Into The Room. I Giggled. "Thanks , Let's Go.' She Nodded As She Grabbed Her Bag. I Quickly Got My Rayban's And We Headed Out.

Once We Pulled Up At School We Both Got Out. Everyone , And I Mean Everyone Was Staring. But I Didn't Mind At All , I Liked The Attention. As I Walked In I Took Of My Sunglasses And Put On My Head. "Aye , Kayden!' Someone Yelled. I Turned Around Coming Face To Face With None Other Than Revonn Sanders. I Smirked And Smiled Hugging Him Tightly As His Hands Slithered Around My Waist.

"Wassup , Baby?' He Asked Smacking My Ass. I Gasped And Pushed Him Off Playfully. He Smirked And Bit His Lip. "Nothing Much , Just Chillin'. You?' I Asked Leaning On The Lockers. He Grabbed My Waist And Pulled Me Closer. "Why Don't You Fuck Wit' A Nigga?' He Asked Ignoring My Attempt At Small Talk. "Bye Revonn.' I Smirked And Pulled Back Walking Off With Lela. But As Soon As I Did A I Felt Another Hard Slap On My Ass. I Turned Around And Glared At Revonn And Smirked As He Bit His Lip Again.