26. Fun In The Sun.

Sabastin's P O V

Five Months Later

. . . . . . .

"Baby , What's Wrong?' Jayden Asked Me Rubbing On My Chest.

"Hmm? Oh Nothing.' I Said Rubbing Her Hand Slowly.

She Smirked Then Licked Her Lips. "I Bet I Can Make You Feel Better.' She Said As He Began To Unbuckle My Belt.

I Moved Her Hands Away And Shook My Head. "I'm Not In The Mood Jay.'

She Rolled Her Eyes And Kissed My Neck. I Gently Threw Her Back On The Bed And Got Up.

"What's Wrong With You !?' She Yelled. "Every Time I Try To Please You , You Push Me Away!' She Screamed.

I Just Shook My Head And Sat In My Computer Chair. She Stared At The Floor For A While , Then Lifted Her Head. "It's Her Isn't It?'

I Looked At Her. "Who ?' I Asked. "Kayden.' I Leaned My Head Back In The Chair As She Got Up And Stood In Front Of Me. "Is It Her?!'' She Yelled. I Glanced At Her.

"No.' I Said. Knowing Damn Well It Was. She Looked At Me And Knitted Her Eyebrows Together. "That Bitch Is Not About To Ruin Our Relationship.'

"Chill With The Name Calling.' I Sighed. "Or What?' She Asked Putting A Hand On Her Hip. I Rolled My Eyes. "That's What I Thought.' , "I Should Beat That Lil Hoe's Ass.' She Said Shaking Her Her In Approval. "And She'll Fuck Yo Ass Up.' She Frowned. "I Know You Are Not Defending Her?' She Asked.  I Laughed."What's So Fuckin' Funny?!' She Yelled. Getting In My Face

"You , Girl. Why Are You Mad? She's My Ex. So I Don't See Why Yo Ass Is Trying To Bring That Back Up. It's None Of Your Fucking Bisness. And Another Thing ,This Is Not A Real Relationship. You Kissed Me And I Got Caught Up In The Moment. She Saw It , We Broke Up , And Now I'm Stuck Wit'cho Crazy Ass. So Don't Try To Make Me Feel Bad For Not Having Sex With You When Your Thirsty Ass Be Trying To Have It Everyday.'

She Was Turning Three Shades Of Red. I Shook My Head , She Began To Collect Her Clothes. I Just Sat And Lighted My Cigarillo. Mango , My Favorite. Before She Exited My Door She Wiped A Tear And Looked At Me. "Oh. And That's Why I Fucked Your Cousin Quill.' She Said Kinda Smiling.

I Laughed Hard As Shit. "Oh Shit!' I Yelled , Literally Crying. I Bent Over And Held My Stomach As I Composed Myself.  "I Been Knew You That Did That , I Was Just Waiting For You To Confess But Being The Bitch You Are I Knew It Would Never Happen.' I Laughed. "Oh And Quill Had Herpes.' Her Mouth Fell Open.  I Nodded "Yep , He Got It From Fucking Your Friend Kim.' Tears Began To Fall Down Her Cheeks , She Looked At Me Then Began To Sob. I Shook My Head Again , She's Not About To Me Change My Mind. I Got Up And Pulled Her Downstairs. I Threw Her Bags Out Side Then Pushed Her Outside With Them.

"I'm Sorry Sabastin , Don't Leave Me' She Said Crying , I Stared At Her , "Hmmm , Stay With You , Get Herpes , Or , Leave You And Stay Disease Free ?' , She Looked At Me , "Bye Bitch' I Said As I Closed The Door , I Locked It Just In Case Her Crazy Ass Tried To Come Back In , I Walked Back Upstairs And Laid Down , I Mind Kept Drifting To And From Kayden , What Is This Girl Doing To Me ? , I Tried To Think About Something Else But I Just Couldn't Seem To , I Decide To Call Brandon , He Always Knows What To Do About Shit Like This

"Hello?'

"Wassup B?' I Asked , My Voice Tired And Shaky. See What I Mean?

"You Tell Me , Nigga. You Sound Terrible.'