11. The Party | 2

Kayden's P O V

When I Got Home I Got Dressed For The Party. Searching Through My Closet , I Pushed Through My Rack To Find My Party Closets. "Damn.' I Mumbled Looking At All Of Them. I Had At least Half Of Closet To Go Through And I Only Had Thirty Minutes. I Grabbed A Random Top And Some Pants Before Sprinting To The Bathroom. I Slipped On A Pizza Crop Top And Pair Of Black Leather Joggers. I Then Quickly Put On My Concession Stand Roshes. I Swear , Those Are The Only Shoes I Wear Now.

I Put My Hair In A Messy Bun And Added My Chap Stick. I Grabbed My Phone And Texted Sabastin , Then Headed To The His Place. When I Pulled Up To The House Loud Music Was Blazing. There Were People Hanging Around Outside And Cars Piled In The Yard And Down The Street.

People Were Talking , Dancing , Drinking And More. I Walked In And Stood At The Door Looking Around , Until I Was Pulled Away. My Back Was To Their Front. I Was About To Swing But They Grabbed My Arms And Pushed Them Back.

'Get The Fuck Off Me!' I Yelled Squirming Around.

"Chill Ma. It's Just Me.' Sabastin Erupting In Laughter.

'I'm Gon' Fuck You Up One Day.'

"Come On. Let's Go Watch Them.' Sabastin Said Pointing To A Crowd Of People.

He Pulled Me To The Crowd. We Got In The Front And Watched Them Bop , I Was Really Into It. Sabastin Wrapped His Arms Around My Waist And Rested His Head On Mine. I Looked Around And Noticed Someone Who Looked Familiar.  I Looked Closely And Saw Jacob , With Gabrielle. I Rolled My Eyes And Looked Away As He Smirked At Me. After They Finished , I Went To Get Something To Eat. I Ate My Food Rather Quickly Then , Headed Back To The Living Room. Sabastin Was With Some Guy Talking And Laughing. "Hey Kayden.' He Smiled. The Light Bounced Of His Bottom Gold Grill When As He Did. I Smiled. As I Was About To Sit Beside Him , He Pulled Me On His Lap Kissing My Cheek.

'Nah , You Can Sit Right Here.' He Smiled.

I Rolled My Eyes Playfully , Then Relaxed On Top Of Him. I Put My Head In The Crook Of His Neck , Then Wrapped My Arms Around His Neck. He Then Wrapped His Arms Around My Waist And Continued Talking To However. Everyone Was Having A Good Time While I Was Nearly Asleep. His Body Was Warm And I Felt So Secure. I Was About To Fall Asleep When He Shook Me And Pinched My Thigh.

"Why You Pinch Me?' I Asked Yawning Again.

'Cause You Was About To Fall Asleep On Me. That's Why.'

"You Get On My Damn Nerves.' I Mumbled.

'Stop.' He Said Sternly.

"Stop What?' I Crossed My Arms As He Licked His Lips , Giving Them A Slight Shine.

"Cursing , That's Not Cute.' His Hands Slipped To My Lower Back As He Lifted Up My Shirt A little And Rubbed Small Curled On It.

'Whatever.' I Mumbled.

"What Was That?' He Smirked.

"Nothing.' I Said Rolling My Eyes Looking Away.

"Nah , You Gon Look At Me Or Else.' 

'Or Else What?'

He Soft Lips Crashed Into Mine. He Pulled Away As I Whimpered At The Loss Of Contact. He Then  Licked My Bottom Lip Asking For Entrance , I Gladly Let Him In. Ours Tongue Wrestling As He Caressed My Ass. I Pulled Away As I Caught My Breath.

'Damn.'

"I Thought You Said No Cursing!' I Giggled.

"But I'm A Boy. It's Different." He Said Chuckling.

He Grabbed My Hand And We Began Walking Around. Going Exploring As He Called It. He Showed Me The Rooms , The Patio , The Office Library , Everything Really. We Then Passed A Door , With A Lock On It.

"What's That?'

"The Basement , Don't Worry About It.' He Said Grabbing My Hand.

"It's Always The Brothers With The Secret Rooms , You Gotta Worry About." I Said Shaking My Head.

He Laughed And Walked Me Back To The Living Room. I Checked My Phone And It Was Past Four In The Morning. "I Gotta Stop Doing This.' I Mumbled To Myself. As People Started Clearing Out I Told Him I Needed To Go Also. He Hugged Me Tightly And Waved As I Walked Out Of The House. I Got In My Car And Went Home. I Snuck Up The Stairs , Slipped On My Pj's , And Hopped In Bed With A Big Ass Smile On My Face. I Know I Said We Were Just Friends , But I Think I'm Starting To Catch Feeling. And I'm Not The Type To Admit To Him So I Just Keep It To Myself , Until.