4. Happy Birthday | Will You?

Kayden's P O V

I Woke Up With A Headache. I Dragged Myself To The Bathroom To Get Something To Take. I Took My Medicine Then Layed Back Down Closing My Eyes ,  A Few Seconds Later , My Alarm Went Off. I Sighed , And Got Up To Get Ready For School. Collecting My Things I Quickly Got A Shower , I Put On My Lotion , Then Got Dressed. I Put On A Tribal Print Crop Top With A Pair Of Dark Blue Jeans. I Added My Hot Pink Doc Martans Then Unbraided My Hair , Leaving It Wavy.        

Then I Grabbed My Bag , And Headed Out The Door. I Got In My Car And Headed To School. I Pulled Up , Hopped Out And Headed To My Locker. Getting My Books , I Walked To Class Placing Them On The Empty Desk Beside Me. As I Sat I Pulled Out My Phone Placing My Cord Into It , I Then Went To My Songs Letting Chance The Rapper Fill My Ears.

After A While My Headphones Were Being Ripped Off My Head , I Looked Up To See Jacob Smiling Down At Me.

"Dude , You Gotta Stop Doin' That" I Said Standing And Placing My Phone In My Back Pocket.

He Chuckled Lightly. "You Look Cute Today." He Said.

"Don't I Always?" I Asked Popping My Imaginary Collar.

"No." He Said Chuckling.

I Rolled My Eyes. "Whatever , And Give Me Back My Head Phones." I Said Reaching For Them.

"I Want A Kiss First." He Said Smirking.

"Okay Then." I Said While Kissing His Cheek.

"Nah." He Said Pointing To His Lips.

"Nope!" I Said Shaking My Head.

"Then You Won't Be Getting Your Head Phones Back" He Said Smirking. I Glared At Him And Crossed My Arms. He Stood Smirking With My Headphones Dangling Above His Head.

"Pleasee." I Whined Stomping My Foot And Pouting. "Nooo.' He Whined Back Copying My Action.

I Sighed And Got On My Tippy Toes To Peck His Lips. "Damn." He Mumbled Against Lips As He Grabbed My Waist.

"That's Enough Mr. Cunningham." Mr. J Said Smirking.

"My Bad." He Chuckled.

"His Fault." I Mumbled Looking Down.

"Here Yo' Head Phones." He Said Smirking.

"Whatever." I Said While Rolling My Eyes Playfully.

"I'm Sorry Ma , Can I Have A Hug?" He Asked Opening His Arms.

"Mhm." I Said Hugging His Waist.

"I Love You Too." He Said Hugging Me Then Grabbing My Ass.

"Jacob!" I Yelled.

"I'm Sorry , It Was Just There." He Said Laughing.

When School Ended Jacob And I Hopped In My Car To Get Ready For Kai's First Birthday. We Ran In And Decorated The House. And When We Were Done , I Was Amazed. Green And White Balloons , Green Strimers , A Huge Green And White Cake That Said "Happy Birthday Kai." And Lots Of Presents , Mostly From Me. We Had One Hour To Finish Getting Ready , So I Took A Shower And Got Dressed. I Put On A Green Backless Bodycon Dress , White Louis Vuitton's And My Gold Necklace , I Flat Ironed My Hair Then Added My Clear Lipstick. As I Walked Downstairs I Saw Jay In A Green Tie And White Collared Shirt , With Black Pants And A Pair Of Light Brown Sperry's.

"You Look Beautiful." He Said Chessing.

"I Know." I Said Laughing As I Hugged Him.

"You Feelin' Your Self A Little To Much Ma." He Said Grabbing My Waist.

"Whatever." I Said Smiling.

"Cocky Ass."

"Jay , I Need To Get Something Off My Chest.' I Said Grabbing His Hands.

"Shh.' He Replied Placing His Lips On Mine. I Was Shocked But Soon Got Into The Rhythm. He Pushed Me Up Against The Wall And Planted Wet Kisses On My Jawline. I Moaned Slightly As He Pulled Away And Looked Into My Eyes.

"Jacob.' I Trailed Off. He Shook His Head And Put His Finger On My Lips. "Ima Bite Your Finger If You Don't Stop.' I Said Staring At His Finger. He Laughed And Pulled Me Away From The Wall.

"Look Kayden. I'm Not The Type Of Nigga To Really Do This But , I've Been Feeling You For A Long While So..." He Said Pulling Out Small Box.

"So You Gon' Be Mine Or What?" He Asked Me.

I Smiled And Kissed Him While Wrapping My Arms Around Him. He Placed The Promise Ring On My Finger And Smiled Kissing My Neck.

"That Was A Weird Way Of Asking Me , But Yes; I Will.' I Giggled Pressing My Lips Onto His.

"C'mon' Baby , Let's Finish Gettin' Ready.' He Said Grabbing My Hand And Walking Into The Living Room. Baby , It Fits Me. I Checked To See If Everything Was Right , And It Was. We Really Did A Good Job With This. The Door Bell Rang As Jacob Was Fixing A Streamer. "Hol' Up , I'll Get It.' He Said Jogging To The Door. "Whea' My Baby Mova' At?' I Heard Lelani Ask. I Laughed As She Came Around The Corner Wearing A Long White Dress And Green Heels. "Hey Baby.' She Said Hugging Me. "Hey Doll , Glad You Could Make It.' I Said Smiling. "Of Course , I Couldn't Miss My Little Brothers Birthday.' She Joked. I Smiled And Checked The Clock.

"The Guest Should Be Comin' Now' I Said. She Nodded As She Walked Into The Kitchen. About Half An Hour Later All The Guest Arrived , We Were Just Waiting On Mom To Bring Kai Home. I Stood Behind The Door And Looked Out The Window As I Saw Them Pull Into The Drive Way. "Turn Off The Lights!' I Whisper Yelled To Lela , She Quickly Turned Them Off As She His Behind The Chair.

"Their Coming.' I Whispered In Jacobs Ear. He Nodded And Grabbed My Waist Pulling Be Back Out Of The Way. The Door Opened As I Heard My Mom Laugh. "Where's The Light Switch?' She Questioned. She Reached Around And Flipped It On Walking Into The Hallway. "Kayden , Were Home!' She Yelled. She Sat Her Keys Down And Walked Into The Living Room With John Following Close Behind. "Kayden?' She Called.

One , Two , Three. "Surprise!' We All Yelled Jumping Out Of Our Hiding Places. Unfortunately Jacob Hit His Head On The Table And Cursed Out Loud. My Mom Cover Kai's Ears And Glared At Him As He Apologized. "Your Welcome Mom.' I Laughed. She Smiled As Kai Giggled And Clapped His Hands Together. "Happy Birthday Kai!' I Yelled Walking Over To Him And Taking Him Our Of My Moms Arms. "Now Let's Get This Party Started!' Lela Yelled Making Everyone Follow Her Into The Kitchen. 

We Literally Stayed Up All Night. The Party Was Supposed To End At Ten , But Instead Ended At Twelve. I Was So Warn Out That Jacob Had To Carry Me To My Room. "Goodnight Baby.' He Said Kissing My Head. "Goodnight Bae.' I Said Weakly Putting My Head Into The Pillow. He Turned Off My Light Then Walked Out Slowly Closing The Door. I Closed My Eye And Smiled Thinking About All The Things That Happened Earlier. Kai Wasn't The Only One To Get A Big Surprise.