27. Surprise.

Sean's P O V

"And One Nigga. And One!' I Yelled Holding The Ball.

"Fuck Outta Here , Nigga I'm Still Better Than You.' Eugene Yelled.

I Laughed. "Didn't I Win Lay?' He Asked , My Baby. I Chuckled. "Who Won Baby?' I Asked , She Looked At Me And Smiled. "Exactly.' I Said Picking Her Up And Kissing Her Cheek. She Giggled Then Kissed My Lips.

'She Just Did That Because You Her Daddy.' He Said , Rolling His Eyes. I Laughed Again. "Nigga You Just Mad That You Lost , Right Baby Girl?'

She Giggled Again Then Poked My Cheek. I Laughed And Put Her On My Shoulders. "Let's Go Get Something To Drink , Cause A Nigga Thirsty.' He Said , I Nodded And Headed Into The House.

"Sean , Where You At?'

"Kitchen.' I Yelled Grabbing A Gatorade. Jay Walked In And Mugged Me. "You Gotta Watch Lay Tonight Cause I'm Going Out With Sitaya.'

"I Have Plans Too , Ever Thought About That?' 'You Just Don't Want To Watch Her , Because You A Bum Ass Daddy.' She Said. "You Know-' I Started Then Looked At Layla , She Was Staring At Me With Those Big Brown Eyes. I Sighed.

"Whatever.' I Said. She Nodded And Walked Out. Eugene Turned To Me , After He Checked If She Was Gone. "Whatever , That's It?' He Asked. I Nodded , And Shrugged.  "I Don't Feel Like Hearing Her Mouth , Plus I Don't Wanna Make My Baby Upset.'

He Put Down His Drink Then Looked At Me. "Where Are You Going Anyway?' He Asked , I Smiled Then Brought Lay Off My Shoulders And Sat Her On The Island. "To Kayden's House , But She Doesn't Know I'm Coming.' I Replied. He Nodded Then Grabbed His Drink Again , Slowly A Smirk Started to Form On His Mouth. I Shook My Head. " So When Are You Leaving?" He Asked. "I'm Supposed To Leave Around Three , And It's One Now.' I Said , He Picked Up His Basketball Ball And His Nike Bag. "Well I Don't Wanna Hold You Up So , Imma Just Head Out. I Gotta Check On The Moms Anyway.' He Said Putting The Ball In The Bag.

"Ight.' I Said Giving Him Dap. He Waved At Lay Then Left. I Looked At Her And See Looked At Me. "Let's Go Get Packed Mami.' I Said Picking Her Up And Attacking Her With Kisses. She Giggled And Squealed.

. . . . . . .

1:00

1:25

1:49

1:57

2:00

2:10

2:35

2:42

"You Ready Baby Girl?' I Asked Her , But She Was To Busy Looking Around. I Gave Her A Pacifier And Her Teddy Bear Then Slipped On My Hoodie. I Put Her In Her Sweater Then Put Her Back In Her Carrier.

I Walked To The Gate And Did All Of The Necessary Things.  She Tore Of The Ticket Stub Then Handed It Back To Me. I Thanked Her Then Boarded The Plane.

"Welcome Aboard Fellow Flyers , My Name Is James And I'll Be You Pilot. But Before We Go I Would Like To Discuss Some Safety Procedures. If You Look To Your Right You'll See Air Masks-' , I Put In My Head Phones. I've Been On Multiple Planes So I Know The Deal. I Grabbed Layla's Dora Blanket And Put It Over Us.

"If You Need Anything Just Ask , But Other Than That , Sit Back , Close Your Eyes & Enjoy Your Ride.' The Pilot Said And Walked To The Front. I Kissed Lays Cheek Then Closed My Eyes. I Began To Get Sleepy So I Put A Pillow Behind Me And Put My Feet Up.

Tomorrow's Gonna Be Fun.