Part 11

You awoke the next morning with a rather large headache and your stomach wasn't exactly agreeing with you at the moment. In fact you actually wanted to hurl but it wasn't exactly wanting to come out. You made your way to the restroom and looked into the mirror to find yourself looking as if you had a hangover... Or did you have a hangover?

You looked towards your room after hearing a soft groan. You found Ruby laying in your bed, luckily she wasn't... You know... Signifying that nothing happened between you two during your sleep. Even so, you couldn't exactly remember much after saving Ruby so things tend to happen.

Ruby: Morning (Y/N)...

(Y/N): Morning... Did we...

Ruby: Don't worry, you fell alseep as soon as we finally got you to bed. 

(Y/N): *sigh of relief* Now why do I have a massive headache?

Ruby: You don't remember?

(Y/N): The memory is a bit hazy...

You grabbed yourself a water bottle from your personal refrigerator and sat down next to Ruby.

Ruby: Let's start when we first made it to the dance.

Flashback

All of the lights cut out in the middle of a song causing everybody in the room to panic. The lights flickered on but the room was still dim. People we're confuse at the situation but soon they sat attend to notice a few green leaves floating about. Wind started to slowly pick up causing the leaves to drift in the middle of the dance floor, they then started to drift in a spiral making the people back away from that particular spot.

A spotlight turned on pointing to the spot, right after white smoke covered the spot as well as the area around the leaves. Sparklers then ignited in a small radius lightning the area to reveal to hidden figures inside the smoke. As soon as the smoke began to disappear, everyone saw that it's was you and Ruby standing back to back with your arms crossed.

Everyone stared in awe at the displace as the sparklers rose growing brighter around the both of you. It was a terrific moment indeed, the fuses for more fireworks were about to finish but a floating fire extinguisher quickly put them out.

Ruby: Aww come on!

(Y/N): ... I think we might've forgotten about Professor Goodwitch...

 Back In the Present

(Y/ N): Riiiight I remember that, we've planned that for quite a while.

Ruby: Yeah... 

(Y/N): What else happened I'm pretty sure that wasn't the answer I was looking for.

Ruby: Oh that's right!

Another Flashback

Jaune: Dude that was an awesome entrance!

(Y/N): Not as big as we originally-

You stopped when you finally took a look at the blonde's outfit.

(Y/N): Why are you-

Pyrrha: Don't ask

You weren't even going to finish anyways because you and your girlfriend were practically dying of laughter.

Jaune: Yeah ok, I think I'm starting to regret this.

Ruby: Oh don't say that, I'll even let you dance with (Y/N)!!