Chapter twelve.

Justin's pov.

Did I just say that?

That I love him?

Do I? I don't know?

I never say this unless I'm sure about them...

So do I really love Raegan? I mean he makes me feel on top of the world. He makes me smile and laugh, and he makes me feel loved. He makes me feel like myself. He makes me feel safe when I'm with him. Is this what love is? Feeling safe with someone? Being happy with someone? Feeling on top of the world? Well I guess so. Because I love Raegan. I love Raegan Beast.

I snapped out of my trance. To see Raegan looking at me. He looked uneasy. But very sure. If that makes sense.

"I love you too Justin." Raegan said and kissed me.

I've never felt so loved as I do when I'm with him. With Raegan. He gives me happiness. Safeness. Reasons to smile and laugh for absolutely no reason when I think of him. He's mine. I just hope he doesn't leave me.

"Hey Rae?" I asked worried.

"Yeah babe?" He answered. Babe. Wow that sounded beautiful.

"Will you ever leave me?" I questioned sadly as I looked to the ground.

"Never. I promise." He said and lifted my chin with his finger and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and kiss backed. He smiled too.

Jack's pov.

I can't beleaf I did that to my baby leaf. Did you see the pun I did there? No? Okay. I'm just glad he's safe with me. In my arms. And not anyone else's. Because he's mine. I'm very territorial. If you can't tell. He's like my prince, and I'm his knight in shining armour. Even though he exposed that I'm bottom. I mean the only time I top is if I ride him. But let's not talk about that. I'm trying not to think about that. I mean Kale's cuddled right into my chest. He looks like a fucking angel.

I have my arms wrapped around him securely. I never want to let him go. Not again. I love him. I could feel Kale start to stir in his sleep. I gently shook him. He pounced up. Looking very ready to kill anything. He calmed down when he saw me. He look at me and started crying. I pulled him down and into my chest, and just cradled him. I rubbed his back, whist whispering 'it's going to be okay baby' and 'it's alright sweetheart, I'm here now'.

He hugged me tighter. Like he never wanted to let go. But he look up at me, tears in his eyes. Have you ever seen a sad puppy. Yeah that's what Kale looked like.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked.

"They took you away." He cried, hugging me again.

"Who's they?" I questioned.

"I don't know, but there was four of them." He explained.

"Did you see what they looked like at all?" I asked in hope.

"Yes, there was a long haired brown one. With pierced lips. Lots of tattoos too. Like Mikey. Then there was a blonde one, he had a eyebrow piercing and snakebites. Covered in tattoos as well. Another had brown short hair, but not too short. He had blue eyes. And was scruffy. He had piercings and tattoos too. Then the next one, scared me the most. His name was Liam. He told me. He said he was going to get me. And never let me go again. He sent shivers down my spine. He scared me shitless" Kale said explaining scared.

The only words that popped in my head were one direction. You may be thinking, that's a name for a dangerous gang? Yeah I know. Sounds like some boy band. Pftttt. Never.
There some of the most wanted criminals, besides us.

"Kale come with me." I rushed out, suddenly feeling very anxious and scared.

"What why?" He asked curiously confused. Oh my precious not so innocent flower.

"Your in danger." I said with a serious tone.

"Wait what?!" He said freaking out.

"Calm down, if we tell Mikey he will take care of it okay?" I told him.

"Okay." He agreed. We got up and rushed to Michael's room.

"Michael Kale had a dream." I said.

"Oh really, what was it about? Puppies, unicorns and everything magical!" He said being sarcastic.

"No it was about one direction." I spat. He looked at me with wide eyes. Then at Kale to see if it was true. Kale shook his head yes.

"Shit dick fuck balls." Michael cursed.

"This is bad, oh so very bad. Kale your in very bad danger." Michael continued.

"What why?" He asked.

"They know this sorcerer. Named Zayn. He can make dreams. I'm guessing they were here. And they injected something into you." He ranted.

"We might as well just give you to them." Michael said.

"What no?! This is my boyfriend were talking about. I love him. We're not just going to 'give him to them' no we're going to fight." I said.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry." Michael said putting his hands up in defence.

"You better be." I threatened.

"So what are we going to do?" Kale asked.

"Well we make a plan, round up the guys, get our guns, and prepare for war." Michael stated.

We're going to fight.

"Hey Jack?" Asked Kale.

"Yeah babe?" I answered.

"Please never leave me." He said.

"Never. Ever. I promise." I looked at him and kissed him. After hugging him tightly.

"I love you Jack." Kale told me.

"I love you too Kale, and I always will, forever and always." I told him sincerely. He nodded and held out his pinky. I stuck out mine and hooked it with his. Locking them together. Signalling we had a promise.

(A/n: so well I brought one direction into this mess of a book. Prepare for some dramaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! Kinda sorta? I don't know? It's going to be good. So stick around. Also I hope you enjoyed the cute Jale and Jaegan moments. Because I was crying the were so cute. And I wrote them, so well yeah. Bye.)