7. Notified

Deedee's House looked exactly the same except for the overgrown lawn and some litter on the porch.

As we walked inside I could tell nothing had changed much here either. But it was silent and when Deedee didn't mention where all of the people that were usually at her house were. I knew why.

She trailed her hand along their pictures on the wall as she went to the kitchen and she seemed to tiptoe around like they might come back any minute.

She took out 3 sodas and we all sat on the couch watching 'Sex and the City' When Blaine walked over to her movies and picked one. "I am not watching this Bullshit." He said handing Deedee a movie.

I could see her eyes almost pop out of her skull.

It was 'Beautiful Creatures'. I looked at him like he was a genius and Deedee just jumped on the couch and started Twerking in her Black leggings and Twilight shirt.

Blaine laughed and I started doing a strange half Twerk half hip roll.

Blaine got up and put the movie in jokingly pretending to Twerk.

As the previews began to play I got up and went to the kitchen to get snacks realizing that she only had 3 boxes of Whale cheese chips and a bag of M&Ms.

I took a box of Whales and walked into the living room where Blaine had his arm around Deedee's shoulders.

We had been her for 15 minutes and I was already a 3rd wheel.

Blaine hit play and I passed him the chips which he are happily saying "Its been so long!" In fake emotion.

"Awe something you guys have in common." I said teasing. Blaine rolled his eyes playfully and Deedee just gave me a "Thanks, Bitch." Look.

I loved this movie although I have to agree that the books were SO much better.

Blaine seemed to like it and didn't even object when Deedee insisted we re-watch the kissing scene 23 times.

Deedee decided halfway through the movie that we needed more snacks and that the minimart down the street would be the perfect place to find some. So we all got some totes from Deedee's room and headed down the street as I blared 'Oh No!' by Marina and the Diamonds on my iPhone.

Blaine didn't know the song and said that Pop really wasn't his style, but by the time I put it on repeat he was dancing on the sidewalk with me. I'm sure we looked like spastic freaks but I dint really care since there was no one to see us.

Once we got to the minimart we all got munchies and sodas.

We also decided to get some Red box movies like 'We're the Millers'.

On our way back to Deedee's we struck up a conversation. "Have you ever drank?" Deedee leaned past me to ask Blaine.

He nodded. "It was a Bud-light. Not the best."

"What about you?" Deedee smiled, "Once a long time ago."

I moonwalked and Blaine stared at me. "What about you?" He said looking at me as if I was a little kid. I smirked. "A few." He nodded surprised. Sure it was a lie but he would never know that.

Deedee looked at me threatening to tell. I crossed my eyes and ran in the middle of the road and started Twerking, Deedee and Blaine joined in and I turned on "We can't stop" By Miley Cyrus.

When we got back to the house we all unpacked our individual loot.

Deedee had got:

2 bags of Caramels

1 bag of pop tarts

2 bags of hot Cheetos

And 2 Pepsis

Blaine looked surprised at her and she said "What?" Irritated that he was judging her meal. He looked at his bag which was heaping with BBQ lays and Zebra Cakes and said "Hot girls usually don't eat hot things." He said lifting her bag of Cheetos up by the corner. She smiled and pushed a Cheeto in his face.

He smiled and munched it down.

I began unpacking my back that contained:

1 bag of pizza flavored pretzels

2 Mountain Dews

1 pair of ring pops

And 1 container of microwave pizzas.

I walked to the kitchen to put the pizzas away for later and looked at my phone's clock.

8:15pm

I opened the settings and connected to her Wifi. I instantly got tons of Facebook and Twitter notifications.

Most of the Facebook notifications were sad emojis from a year ago, but one stood out.

It was from Yesterday and it said,

Like if your alive in Red Bluff

I hit he like button and instantly got a message from the poster.

I walked into the living room in shock and looked at Deedee and Blaine."I just got a Facebook message."

Deedee dropped her Cheetos and Blaine stopped the movie. They both stood up and I showed them the screen.

"And look who it's from!"