25. Short KDoll

When I get to my room I half expect there to be a package or note from "Erin" but there isn't.

It's just my room with my blue bed and grey walls.

It's only when I look at my phone that I realize it's only 1:30pm. I still have to go get my stuff and go to that party.

I sit on the bed with my phone to play flappy bird, when I hear a knock on the door.

Before tons of people died I would have been hesitant but at the moment I don't think twice.

The hallway is empty and I'm pretty sure I've been Ding-Dong-Ditched when I see the white envelope on the ground. It has a strange bulge and Is only an inch from my feet.

I pick it up and am not in the least surprised to see the strange Sun-Like symbol inked on the back.

I lay on my stomach in the bed running my fingers over the sun.

What does it mean? Who do I ask?

Erin is the boss but there is SO much she is oblivious to.

The letter contained 6 more coins and a small note.

If you may be confused I ask that you tread lightly with the order and to realize that secrets are a privilege

Congrats

Erin

She didn't write it by hand. She's too smart too.

This note only confirms that these notes are something to be kept secret, and that I can't ask Ridley about her.

But it doesn't say not to, it says to tread lightly.

I shoot up from my bed, leaving my backpack and the note.

I have a feeling that being caught with them is not good.

I'm not exactly sure where to find Ridley but I assume she probably will be near Trinity so I go to the EI (Extreme Injury) wing of the infirmary.

Luna is still at the desk but Ridley is nowhere to be seen.

I glance around and turn to leave without glancing at Luna.

She doesn't look up from her laptop screen until I'm almost out the door.

"She's at a meeting." she says.

I guess it can wait.

I sit in my room on Twitter and Facebook when a message pops up from Deedee.

We decide to meet on the roof with Blaine and Terra so that we can have some fun for a while.

The sun is bright and the pool water feels good on my legs, all of the stair running is very tiring.

"So Khloè is your favorite?" Blaine asks Terra in disbelief.

She is the prettiest and by far the nicest of the three older ones.

She just dives into the pool to avoid hassle.

The world seems so small from up here, the entire town is in sight.

My life has been so rushed that I can't even think.

I mean I want to find the cure and to help Trinity, but I kind of miss the days alone at the school.

I get out of the pool and lay down in a lounge chair as Blaine goes over his initiation.

"You're telling me your fear was meeting a Kardashian?" Deedee asks laughing hilariously.

"Yes, it was terrifying. She just walked up and started hugging me and calling me "Doll" like some messed up Barbie."

I can feel the sun rays shining on my face and can't help but fall asleep in their glance.

Even if it's only 3:00pm.